taking a break.

- ask away
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

taking a break.

Post by hydrogen »

Not that any of you will miss me but I'm gonna take a break for the boards here for a minute and just get focused on some tunes. I've learned so much listening and contributing back here... Somehow I feel like I have a masters degree in techno now... and i'll probably come back to get my PHD but now its just time to actually apply what I've learned and make those records.

The board is amazing. If an inspired techno junkie wants to take the time to do some reading... this is simply the place. There is probably a novel to be written just off the quotes in this forum. "You can Make Techno Too and here is exactly How!"... To me this is fantastic. everybody's contribution and opinion makes a difference here and in some ways this forum is shaping the way the future of our music will sound for generations to come.

I wish a similar place and the tools existed when i started writing music ~15 years ago. Hopefully the evolution and knowledge will continue to evolve.

Peace be with you all. Hopefully see you in the future. 8)
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
Raddler
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Raddler »

Be well brother, I always liked what you had to say around here. Happy music making!!
Monotek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Monotek »

Raddler wrote:Be well brother, I always liked what you had to say around here. Happy music making!!
same here..i will really miss your you tube taste :)
cheers
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

trying to think of some sort of hydrogen deprivation joke. something about plants maybe........

anyway, take care and good luck with tracks and hope your back soon.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

you'll be back by Tuesday.
Stomper
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Stomper »

tone-def wrote:you'll be back by Tuesday.
lol
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

totally agree with you buddy! I also need to stop posting here because of getting some tunes done! but I also agree with tone-def :D laterz!
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
GTaylor
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by GTaylor »

I'm new here but you sound like a big influence. When you come back could you give me some tips! :) :oops: