mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Rekluse008] Alex D'elia & Nihil Young - Aurality EP

Post by henry »

Alex D'elia & Nihil Young - Aurality EP
[Rekluse008]

Out now at Beatport
(vinyl coming soon)

Rekluse returns with a big slab of noisy electronica from Alex D'elia and Nihil Young, perfect for the peak time. Over the coming months we have some amazing EPs on the way as well as a special release in time for our 1st birthday and we reckon this EP is the ideal way to get things going, on the way into 2010.

Fresh from their massive "7th Seal" on Craft Music, in 2009 these 2 Italians have been extremely busy, releasing on labels such as 8 Sided Dice, Hell Yeah, Blu Fin and Paradigma as well their own Frequenza imprint. For those unfamiliar with their sound, the "Aurality EP" is a flawless introduction, title track "Aurality" is a powerful no nonsense shuffler that is sure to get the adrenaline pumping. "Waves From The North" is a spacey tech stormer that's not a million miles away from Rekluse's first release "Umek - 2nd To None" which hit the number 1 spot of Beatport's Techno top 100. The EP is rounded off on a groovy tip with "Asses Of Fire", which although is somewhat calmer, the craziness still clearly prevails.

On remix duties is Sinisa Lukic, who's recent "Blinking Indicator EP" collaboration with Umek on 1605 was supported by James Zabiela, PIg & Dan, Stephan Bodzin, Christian Smith and Grindvik amongst many others. His mix beefs up the original, subtlety making sure it will bust a few speakers at the first time of asking...

To listen to the full EP head to the Rekluse myspace or soundcloud

Reactions:
Umek - "Great tracks!!! my support"
Joey Beltram - "Very good stuff. Will support."
John Acquaviva - "Liking aurality as well as wave from the north from this one. alex and nihil keep getting better and better."
Anderson Noise - "Aurality (Sinisa Lukic Remix) - downloaded"
Slam - "Big room action, cool tecky trax - all good"
Tom Findlay (Groove Armada) - "Think the production on the brilliantly titled asses on fire is killer. gonna go for this."
Misstress Barbara - "Excellent release as always for Rekluse! Full support"
Meat Katie - "Another killer package from Rekluse!!!"
Spektre - "Big room slice of intense noise! Great production as always! These guys are on fire! Full Spektre support!"
Dave Robertson (Reset Robot) - "Aurality is cool. thanks"
Alan Fitzpatrick - "Nice EP from these guys!"
Erphun (Bedrock / Viva) - "I like all the original mixes on this release... my fav is def Wave From The North! Wicked twisted groove man. LOVE the glitchy elements in it! :)"
Max Cooper (Traum / Firefly) - "All the originals are great, Assess of fire is probably my favourite, will be playing"
Andrew Grant (Circo Loco / Barraca) - "heavy!!!!"
Greg Churchill - "More bad/madness! Fully on these."
Timmy Stewart (Jet Project) - "Wave From The North should do the damage alright."
Danny Roberts (Clubbed Up Radio) - "Great package here, liking the sound of all the releases, once again with Rekluse.. its hard to pick which track is my favourite! Cool, quirky, scatty techno - Top draw!"
Ben Nott (Ultra+) - "Wave from the north sounds cool but too hard for my sets, i will 100% play asses of fire though, chunky builder, loving it :)"
Nathan Thompson (Kiss) - "Love this… Will be getting my support!"
Matthias Prennuschi (Different Grooves) - "all song are good and particular with underground sound!!!"

Rekluse @
Myspace
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud