mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Pan-pot

Post by Essaj »

since their new mobilee release really stunned me (randy ho!!)-->

from www.mobilee-records.de

Pan Pot / Bio

Pan-Pot
In Berlin three ambitioned friends share their love for minimal techno, house grooves and artificial sounds.

Tassilo Ippenberger (Tas Toyo), born at lake Chiemsee in Bavaria, is a passionate DJ , meets Thomas Benedix, from Templin. Both new to Berlin, they sign up at SAE taking “electronic music producer” classes. Since music’s not only to be produced, but also to be played, they start out with their own series of parties, where at one night Marco Resmann a.k.a. DJ Phage plays his set. Marco, from Berlin, has a flaming, passionate love for house and is well known in the scene.

Marco has been producing music since 1998, in 2002 he released “Volkspark EP” on Martin Landsky’s Label Intim Recordings. With his DJ Partner Norman Webber, Marco Resmann also forms the project “Luna City Express” with the amazing releases on Moon Harbour since April 2005. Marco Resmann is a team worker, but also the mastermind of his many projects, among others of “Phage & Daniel Dreier”, a project they released the first EP on Highgrade.
One afternoon all three of them meet in Marco Resmann’s Audio Gain Studio and the project Pan-Pot is born.
Pan-Pot is the perfect symbiosis of three ambitioned electronic musicians who share a passion for music. The huge variety in their musical influences and the professional background allows them to find their very own groove quickly. Strongly influenced by the origins of house and the omnipresent minimal techno a great variety of sound creations comes into being.
“Schuss aus der Hüfte” and “Copy & Paste” are their first EP released on mobilee July 2005.
The second Pan-Pot release on mobilee "OBSCENITY" is a massive follow up and will be released on November 2005.

Pan-Pot are at the time without a doubt the freshest producers and dj's from Berlin. The Pan-Pot DJ Team with Tassilo and Thomas plays in clubs throughout Berlin. First reports state an audience seduced by Pan-Pot Sounds.Call it minimal, call it techno, call it crispy and cool, call it whatever.. it's the untouchable Pan-Pot style from the heart of Berlin Underground.

Releases

10/2005 "Obscenity" / mobilee 05
08 / 2005 "MAFFIA EP" / Einmaleinsmusik
06/ 2005 "Popy & Caste " / mobilee 02
Love is intrumental
noelpeters
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by noelpeters »

yeah - a favourite of mine at the moment :)
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

love em
salaisinko?
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by salaisinko? »

absolutely fabulous tracks/releases :)
"War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength"

-Orwell
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

my respects go out to this artist --

i'll even give em the last piece of chocolate cake that was given to me to make my flu go away.

;)
Last edited by Zsa Zsa on Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Upon the highest throne in the world, we are seated, still, upon our arses." .. Michel de Montaigne
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

:mrgreen:
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
Luka
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Luka »

these guys are great!

these are the records that i play to non mnml people to convert them and they get instantly hooked. cant wait for an artist album
problemchild
melbourne australia

http://www.myspace.com/problemcreations
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

i love maffia ep