Soundcard

- ask away
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Soundcard

Post by Roy Koch »

Hello,

I have a question. I already tried to look it up via search and google, but there wasn't really any topic on my specific question as far as I could see.
So here is the thing. I decided to go for some more serious producing, after having produced on headphones for almost a year. I decided to buy a pair of monitors and a midi controller.
All I need now is a soundcard, I don't want to spend too much on it and I want to connect my monitors to it, a midi keyboard and maybe some other stuff in the future such as a synthesizer.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good soundcard like this for under 200 euro's (if that even is possible)? Thanks for your time!
twisted-space
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by twisted-space »

Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

Someone recommened me this one: http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/FastTrackPro.html
I'd say that exactly fits my description. Anyone has some bad/good experiences with this thing?:)

@twisted-space: My friend has one of these as well. He likes it and that still is an option. Thanks for your quick reply!
Koppnicker
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Koppnicker »

up for this one! got the 0202 version and it was a pretty good investment so far
mcs
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mcs »

Koppnicker wrote:
up for this one! got the 0202 version and it was a pretty good investment so far
yeah a friend of mine got one too, seems to be ok, i ve never heard sth bad about it.
Flyk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Flyk »