Producing Berghain techno?

- ask away
Dal-Tech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Producing Berghain techno?

Post by Dal-Tech »

Mono-xID wrote:
Dal-Tech wrote:If you want to make music like this just use Garage Band. Load in 909 samples with compression, load the FM synth in Garage Band, program some loopy grooves, melancholy simplistic melodies, apply subtle effects. Make sure it's very monotonous and loopy. Start off with a kick pattern and slowly bring in the hi-hats or "chi-chi-chi-" maracas.

Make sure all of your music is extra melancholy. That means your a cool person and also sound like everyone else who thinks they are cool. 8)
Bitterness maybe because no one listen to you soundcloud? ;)
People DO listen to my Soundcloud but I'm not a famous underwear model looking DJ at the Cathedral of orthodoxy melancholy music. :)
Dal-Tech wrote: Everyone else is trying to be cool, not me.
hey everybody : I'm a douche !
Mono-xID
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mono-xID »

Yeah, everybody can see how many plays your tracks have. But anyway, that's not the point and i was kidding in the first place. What's so bad about to look like an underwear model? And with music, it all goes down to different tastes innit? So why talking bollocks like a teenager on the web about something you don't like? Do you feel better because of this?

Nobody forces you to listen to techno, so move on with your life and everything is fine !!!
Dal-Tech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dal-Tech »

Mono-xID wrote:Yeah, everybody can see how many plays your tracks have. But anyway, that's not the point and i was kidding in the first place. What's so bad about to look like an underwear model? And with music, it all goes down to different tastes innit? So why talking bollocks like a teenager on the web about something you don't like? Do you feel better because of this?

Nobody forces you to listen to techno, so move on with your life and everything is fine !!!
With EDM popularity a lot of great electronic music is under the radar. Soundcloud can be a real ghost town if an artist does not have exposure. That's the unfortunate aspect of online music and the state of EDM.

The difference between Americans and Europeans is Europeans are more political in terms of music. Berghain is like a Cathedral and a person isn't supposed to question the Catholic church.

I just stated an opinion that Berghain techno is very same sounding and boring and should be easy to make.

If you go to the RA web site which is getting a bad reputation there's a featured artist walking to the Berghain club. I'm willing to bet this artis music is more Catholic cathedral orthodoxy boring techno. The same sounding melancholy affair.

Techno is really a victim of it's own past. Artist have to be political and can't get past Detroit or what the Berlin sound should be. It's like the black plague in Europe. :lol:
Dal-Tech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dal-Tech »

Three Cuts - - - Marcel Fengler

Funny, a pipe organ in that last track. A pipe organ needs to be put in the Berghain club. The European Catholic cathedral transformation would be complete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NLamK_4Eko

It's the Berghain club.
Mono-xID
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mono-xID »

Dal-Tech wrote:The difference between Americans and Europeans is Europeans are more political in terms of music. Berghain is like a Cathedral and a person isn't supposed to question the Catholic church.
What an utter crap talk. :roll: Some clubs just defining the sound. That's just the way it is. So did HACIENDA in the 80's ,
TRESOR in the 90's and now it's BERGHAIN`s turn. And yes the music is simple,that's what "real techno" is all about. For some people Robert Hood is a pure genius, for others it`s boring shite. Music is subjective.
I really don't know what your problem is. If you don't like it, don't listen to it and stop bitching about it.

And you don't have to tell me the difference between america and europe. I'm pretty happy that i don't live in this sick shithole called USA.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

Mono, you come over way to emotional on the topic.
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

(*)
Last edited by steevio on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mono-xID
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mono-xID »

Themis wrote:Mono, you come over way to emotional on the topic.
Shouldn't be a problem innit?