[NDF001] Towie - From Me To You E.P - Download for Free

- only
nodough
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[NDF001] Towie - From Me To You E.P - Download for Free

Post by nodough »

Hello,

Bit of news for you - we are giving away a complete EP from No Dough, a new release of grooving Tech- House written and produced by Towie and mastered by our own Feel-Audio mastering service. The 2 track release named ´From Me To You´is available to download right here, right now.

TOWIE - FROM ME TO YOU E.P

1. It wasn't for me at first - Floating but percussive atmospherics introduce the main character of this track, a groovy rhythm which at first may appear sparse and sporadic quickly builds through the ethereal spooky laughter and the drop of a warm undulating bass line, this overt warmth pushes the track on, with the use of almost metallic drums and the trademark repeating vocal and synth patterns rounding it all off nicely.

2. Molino - This raucous nod to the heavier dance floors, sets off full steam ahead with the bass and percussion fully present. and what a bass, round and rhythmic this is one track with a purpose, to hit the dance floor. Towie builds the energy with an twisted and un intelligible vocal loop which will keep you guessing as the track progress's. Infectious that's the best way to describe the cowbell loop and progression the track takes, bringing in all the trademark Towie vibe the track is definitely a winter warmer...for the more intimate clubs.

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR COPY

You do not have to be a member of the site either to access these tracks.

Please enjoy!

Thanks
Broken
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Broken »

top ep towie...this is a mint idea!! Freeeeep