stress

- ask away
jpls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

stress

Post by jpls »

...is getting worse.

some days it helps me to make techno and some days it does not.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

i hear ya.

same here :cry:
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
Sipe
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Sipe »

Yeah, I agree. Mostly not with me. I just went through a break up, and that isn't helping a whole lot. Not to mention i'm in that "I-can't-produce-anything-decent-oh-man-this-sucks-hard-it-all-sounds-bad-to-me" phase.

You know what? If stress is in your life, and you cannot produce, it makes more stress, which makes you not able to produce even more, and so on and so on.

I need a good massage from a pretty girl with dyed hair.
"The techno sound of detroit [...] lacking any human musicianship in its execution reeks of sweat, sex and desire. The creators of that music just press a few buttons and out comes - a million years of pain and lust." ~ The JAMs
jpls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jpls »

Sipe wrote:Yeah, I agree. Mostly not with me. I just went through a break up, and that isn't helping a whole lot. Not to mention i'm in that "I-can't-produce-anything-decent-oh-man-this-sucks-hard-it-all-sounds-bad-to-me" phase.

You know what? If stress is in your life, and you cannot produce, it makes more stress, which makes you not able to produce even more, and so on and so on.
yes...the recursive nature of stress when producing is getting to me. i think
my mind needs a massage from some chemicals.
Last edited by jpls on Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

i got stress... who wants some?

im in school from 7 in the morning to 730 at night....im fucken tired
everywhere i turn is an unfinished project i planned on finishing last week...
whether its on the walls(painting) in my hallway in pieces(sculpture)...or on my desktop(music)

no escape
fromkaraoketostardom
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fromkaraoketostardom »

Sipe wrote:Yeah, I agree. Mostly not with me. I just went through a break up, and that isn't helping a whole lot. Not to mention i'm in that "I-can't-produce-anything-decent-oh-man-this-sucks-hard-it-all-sounds-bad-to-me" phase.

I need a good massage from a pretty girl with dyed hair.
Yeah, same here, exact same situation...i found a way : go out a lot, take a lot of drugs (not too much or else u don't have any brain cell left), stay away from my computer for a while and wait for the "i've got to make music" with a lot more things to put into it, experiences, feelings....
Dopplereffekt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dopplereffekt »

Try to relax yourself by means of walking, meditation or taking drugs.
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

i have fortunately had a lot less stress since i have graduated from college.

if you are getting more stressed out from creating music maybe you could try creating a different form of art for awhile. just take a little break from music. you don't even have to take it that seriously. maybe painting or make some experimental visual arts like film or photography.