New website for Siteholder Records

- open
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

New website for Siteholder Records

Post by Brian Ffar »

Hey guys-

I'm not sure which forum is appropriate for something like this, so I thought I would just drop it in here. Mods, if you think it should be moved, please do so.

We just revamped our website at www.siteholder.net and would love to get some feedback as to what you all like and don't like about it.

You can now listen to samples of every Siteholder, Siteholder UnCut, and Facet Recordings release as well as check out mixes as well as videos (more to come shortly - currently there's only one small teaser).

If you're interested, also feel free to sign up for our new mailing list on the home page to stay current with upcoming releases and events.

Thanks!

www.siteholder.net
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

great artists, great label and great site!
db2
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by db2 »

Looks good, clean. Just an fyi, when I roll over a section, like "about", and the drop down comes up, there is a little space between the section background and the drop down background, and if you're mouse lands in that space you lose the drop down menu. I'm on firefox on some XP system at work. Looks great though, nice and clean.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

you loose the dropdown if you stay there for more than one second i dont believe much people stay there long :)
db2
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by db2 »

Cool. for me it happened a couple times immediately, so thought I'd mention it. My mouse just happened to be in that spot as the drop down appeared (there was a slight delay the first time).
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brian Ffar »

Thanks so much for the feedback you guys. Will work on closing up that gap.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

hehe we are kind of nit-picking, he present a wonderful designed page with samples and all stuff. looking better than most labelsites out there

and we

hey man there is a gap