The Delta - Diffraction EP out now on Perc Trax

- only
Perc Trax
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

The Delta - Diffraction EP out now on Perc Trax

Post by Perc Trax »

Out now: https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... ction%20EP

Perc Trax is proud to open it's doors to The Delta, veterans of the European techno scene since 1997. YouRso is one of the biggest tracks Perc Trax has come across in years, an ever- building analogue monster that will turn up the pressure on any dancefloor. The production is a masterclass in both sharpness and warmth and demonstrates why The Delta have been at the top of their game for so long.

Remixing duties fall to Perc Trax's Canadian connection Metalogic who do the sensible thing, adding extra layers of percussion and fx but leave the track's beating synth heart in place.

Anvil is a more restrained tech-house roller packed with all manner of synths and clanking rhythm parts, which has been a key part of Perc's warm-up sets for months. To round off the EP, The Delta serve up a warped, atmospheric version of Anvil, which works perfectly as a set opener, dj tool or ambient interlude.

Dustin Zahn (Drumcode/Rekids)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: a bit too rough for me to play, but reminds me of early Drop Bass Network stuff!

Misc. (Sender/Minus)
Comments: monstrous! but cool!

Joseph Capriati (CLR/Drumcode)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: the Xfer remix is for me! i will play it!

Kyle Geiger
Comments: Loving the Metalogic remix! NASTY!

Jules October (Caravan)
Comments: Yes yes yes yes. What more can I say - Perc Trax on fire again. Not sure which is my fave yet. All of em are great pon first listen and am sure they get better over time. Thank Ali!

Alexi Delano
Comments: Love both "YouRso" . Will play them for sure!

Brendon Moeller (Wave/Rekids)
Rating 3/5
Comments: solid techno DJ tools here!

Misstress Barbara (Border Community/Ituurnem)
Comments: Anvil original mix is the one for me

Gary Beck (Minus/Soma/Beck)
Comments: hey thanks ali, metalogic remix is the one for me however I do really like the old skool analog sounds coming from the original. heavy.

Tommy Four Seven (Electric Deluxe/CLR/Shooting Elvis)
Comments: One of the best EPs I've heard this year, Strong, rolling, dark, fck me, I love this!

Material Object (Droid)
Comments: Wicked & raw, sound the rave alarm!

Nick Warren (GU)
Comments: Great package, very strong.

Laura Heath (Mute/Black Series)
Comments: Love this ep... all tracks are solid, the metalogic remix is heavy... will chart and support.

Hernan Cattaneo (Renaissance)
Rating: 3/5
Comments: good stuff thanks!

Bobby Dowell (Perc Trax)
Comments: Loving the YouRso Metalogic Remix. Very powerful!

Kasey Taylor (Vapour)
Comments: Anvil original is great... Thanks