VILLALOBOS - The movie (my review)

- open
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

blizt wrote:
Philsen wrote:as i have seen it in colonge karmakar was giving an interview after the movie. about the question when a dvd or something else will be released he sayed that it is not sure that one ever will be released cause he must find a distributor and for movies or documentaions about electronic music its hard to find one !!
Doh!! That sucks, i gladly pay a fair price to download the movie.
definitely. i must say that he has spoken about germany, maybe he will find one in another country !?!
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
Hutch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Hutch »

minimal house wrote:Ricardo @ SmartBar in 2010 for $100.00/ticket? I'm in.
Fixed. Here's to dreaming. It's not easy living in the center of the United States literally. If I was to see Ricardo I'd want it open air. No club. :) I'd like to see why he doesn't or can't play the US. I heard a rumors his VISA is denied for some reason.
Cheaper
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Cheaper »

He could try to show up sober :lol:
soundcloud.com/capsularecordings
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

Hutch wrote:I heard a rumors his VISA is denied for some reason.
there are many interviews about this topic, and in everyone he said that he dont want to go to the US, simply cause its too much trouble ..

clearing customs, getting work visa and so on ..

and im with him, why the hell should i go to the us, wainting hours to clear customns, threated like a terrorist, give fingerprints to the authorities ..

there are hundreds of other beautiful countrys around the world :D
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

Themis wrote:
why the hell should i go to the us, wainting hours to clear customns, threated like a terrorist, give fingerprints to the authorities ..
To give your fans a great night?

Maybe they want to pay his fee in dollars instead of euros..
you are what you tweed
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

S.D.L wrote:
Themis wrote:
why the hell should i go to the us, wainting hours to clear customns, threated like a terrorist, give fingerprints to the authorities ..
To give your fans a great night?

Maybe they want to pay his fee in dollars instead of euros..
well, it's something that a lot of non-US citizens find ridiculous and a total invasion of privacy... And pointless... when you travel to the US you have to be at the airport three hours in advance, just to answer questions like "do you carry anything inside your bags that could be used as a weapon?". As if Osama would say "why yes, good man, I have a sawed off shotgun and a pair of deadly nail clippers in my luggage!". :roll:
This week a dutch journalist got on a flight to London and USA with a fake bomb and no one stopped him. I mean, you're never going to be able to stop a determined terrorist anyway so why pester the 99.99999999% of people who just come in peace :)
Besides, a terrorist is pretty dumb if he would try to take a gun INTO the US, they have plenty over there and you can buy them more easily then beer. So why on earth would they try to carry a bomb from Europe, just doesn't make sense :)

Still, I really love the US, looking forward to next year, we'll be travelling through the USA again for a month, and I'm always suprised that people we meet are so relaxed and friendly. Nothing like the stereotypes we have in our European minds... well, they do exist but that's fine too :)

Anyway, totally understand why Garnier or Villalobos don't want to go through all the fuss. Maybe we should do the same to all the US citizens that come into the EU, strip them down, take their fingerprints (why not even a DNA sample) and ask dumb questions for hours. Maybe they would see the pointlessness of it all.
trak660
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by trak660 »

PsyTox wrote:Maybe we should do the same to all the US citizens that come into the EU, strip them down, take their fingerprints (why not even a DNA sample) and ask dumb questions for hours. Maybe they would see the pointlessness of it all.
US citizens get that on flights within the same state! People have hotels hold onto their toiletries over the weekend so they don't have to buy new stuff every week! :lol:
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

trak660 wrote:
PsyTox wrote:Maybe we should do the same to all the US citizens that come into the EU, strip them down, take their fingerprints (why not even a DNA sample) and ask dumb questions for hours. Maybe they would see the pointlessness of it all.
US citizens get that on flights within the same state! People have hotels hold onto their toiletries over the weekend so they don't have to buy new stuff every week! :lol:
Seriously?? :lol: Man, I love the craziness in the US, I would love to retire there (for real). But I'm afraid I won't get in :P