henry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Rekluse006] Simon Stokes & Mr Copy - Lapse EP

Post by henry »

Simon Stokes & Mr Copy - Lapse EP [Rekluse006]
Out now on vinyl and at Beatport:
http://bit.ly/rekluse006

Rekluse returns on the back of the massive "Medusa" bearing the first fruits of an exciting new collaboration between two young Scots with a very bright future ahead of them. So far Simon Stokes & Mr Copy in their short careers have released on labels such as Soma, Minibus & Sleaze, The EP takes Rekluse down a more contemporary techno direction, and blends Simon's love of rolling techno grooves with Copy's creative ingenuity, resulting in 3 tracks that groove like hell and are full to the brim with ideas. And best of all... they completely rock.

Reactions:

Carl Cox - "Yet another strong release - 3 different vibes and like them all."
James Lavelle (UNKLE) - "This is great, will use this for sure thanks"
Luciano - "Flume - will play"
Misstress Barbara - "Flume is GREAT!!! full support!"
Hell - "Flume is good !!!!"
Spektre - "Another awesome release from Rekluse...fast becoming one of my top labels! Full support from the Spektre camp! Cheers :)"
Tom Findlay (Groove Armada) - "Kerfuffle is my fav it has the most funk for me."
Andy Cato (Groove Armada) - "Thanks"
Kiko - "Kerfuffle is my fav !!!!!! full support"
Slam - "All nice trax - thanx"
Karotte - "Snaffle is good. i will play this."
Technasia - "Kerfuffle is my fav. might play that one"
Mauro Picotto - "Snaffle"
Steve Mac - "Like kerfuffle the best"
Audiojack - "Snaffle tool could be useful, will try out"
Greg Churchill - "Fuuuuucckk YES! Flume owns! Tune of my week"
Anderson Noise - "I will play this release!"
Dave Robertson (Reset Robot) - "Snaffle & kerfuffle sounds great"
Alan Fitzpatrick - "Really like Kerfuffle and the Tool. Chins!!!"
Fake Blood - "I'm into the Snaffle Tool - handy to create a feeling of beetles eating your mind."
Meat Katie - "I will play Flume.... you can always rely on the scots to kick the sh!t outta of it :)"
Andrew Grant (Circo Loco / Barraca) - "Very bouncy..nice one"
Psycatron (Tronic / Planet E) - "Another belter release from Rekluse, this is a biggie!"
Max Cooper (Traum / Firefly) - "Kurfuffle is the one for me, love it, will definitely be playing."
Erphun (Viva / Bedrock) - "Flume is massive! thats the one for me. :)"
Matt Cooper (Dirty Disco) - "Really digging Flume on this one, that bassline groove takes me back..."

Also support from Louis Osbourne (RTE Weekend Offenders), Ed Karney (Mixmag), Darren Rice (Beat 102 / 103 - Ireland), DJ Prinz (White Night Magazine - Belgium), Ben Nott (Ultra+) and Danny Graham (Proton Radio / Tokio Recs)

www.myspace.com/excentricrekluse
www.soundcloud.com/excentricrekluse
www.facebook.com/pages/Rekluse/93717442536