Join our team at MATTER!

- open
matter
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Join our team at MATTER!

Post by matter »

Join our Posse - earn money for promoting matter events!
Are you the first in your group of friends to know about new music, gigs and events? Have you already been spreading the word about nights out at matter and telling your friends that they should come along too? Well then, you're actually a matter promoter!
Now we’re inviting you to make it official and become an official online promoter of matter events. And, just like any other promoter, you’ll actually be paid for your effort!

To get started, just go to www.posse.com/browse and you'll see all the matter gigs you can get involved with promoting – to start with we have Spectrum (21/8), Need 2 Soul & Faith (22/8), MN2S w/ Fedde Le Grand (11/9), Saved w/ Trentemoller (12/9) and Bedrock w/ John Digweed (17/10).
After you've signed up to be an official agent, you can download ads and links to send to your friends about upcoming matter gigs. If your friends click through your ad or link, they’ll be taken to Ticketweb to buy tickets and if they do then you make a commission! It’s free to use and easy to sign-up. You can support your favourite venue, learn about promoting events and get paid all at the same time!
Go to www.posse.com for more details.
squonqdm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by squonqdm »

the design of matter is kewl.. but the sound is abysmal.

i went there twice in one week.. i have advised my friends not to go there. because you cannot hear the muzik properly.......

i think the main problem is the acoustics of the rooms possibly... but anyhow it'z that bad that it'z hard 2 make out a record that'z in your collection..

absolutely the worst soundsytem i've ever heard pretty much........

i stayed outside in the corridors a bit near the smoking area exit. you can hear whatz being played there......

sort out the sound and we'll come back. :)
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

^^^ Are you deaf?
squonqdm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by squonqdm »

:)! lol! hola BLM..

umm, well iz just my opinion..... that all i could seem 2 hear waz clatter..

i went there on a thursday drivin 4 Maddicott, and i got there place is pretty empty and i'm thinking it soundz horrible.. (in ta backroom)

went in the front room and it soundz like horribly clattery.. (just stuff bouncing offa tha wallz)

not impressed..

anyhow.. so i go bak there Sat 2 Regisford and Claussel.. in tha backroom, same.. i cant make out any wordz 2 tha songz. it just soundz horrible.. even if u stand right in front of those martinz..

wen a trak comez on that i own.. i cant hear no vokalz clearly at all!

i'm not joking.. !

i been going out 4 maybe. 23 yearz 2 klubz.. it soundz awful.. i mean compare it to plastic ppl or the archez. archez maybe is better comparison coz itz a big empty space.. soundz pretty good in there!

i dont know i just couldnt hear anything clearly... might sound better if they had arrayz in the backroom..

i only go out to 2 dance and hear the hott new muzik not get on one... but i came away thinking if i heard a hot track i cant identify it again!

just my experience...... soundz is ass there :) ! lol! watz tha point of going if u cant hear tha muzik ... ??
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

squonqdm wrote::)! lol! hola BLM..

umm, well iz just my opinion..... that all i could seem 2 hear waz clatter..

i went there on a thursday drivin 4 Maddicott, and i got there place is pretty empty and i'm thinking it soundz horrible.. (in ta backroom)

went in the front room and it soundz like horribly clattery.. (just stuff bouncing offa tha wallz)

not impressed..

anyhow.. so i go bak there Sat 2 Regisford and Claussel.. in tha backroom, same.. i cant make out any wordz 2 tha songz. it just soundz horrible.. even if u stand right in front of those martinz..

wen a trak comez on that i own.. i cant hear no vokalz clearly at all!

i'm not joking.. !

i been going out 4 maybe. 23 yearz 2 klubz.. it soundz awful.. i mean compare it to plastic ppl or the archez. archez maybe is better comparison coz itz a big empty space.. soundz pretty good in there!

i dont know i just couldnt hear anything clearly... might sound better if they had arrayz in the backroom..

i only go out to 2 dance and hear the hott new muzik not get on one... but i came away thinking if i heard a hot track i cant identify it again!

just my experience...... soundz is azz there :) ! lol! watz tha point of going if u cant hear tha muzik ... ??
I hate it when people write in lazy text/SMS style! Really gets my goat! -evil
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

yeah man how old are you

soundz?
azz?
wallz?
iz?
waz?

has nothing to do with SMS style, thats simply retarded