Doppelt Gemoppelt
Projekt Arlesheim

TITLE: This Is… EP
CAT: MINI 012
FORMAT: Digital
RELEASE DATE:
BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE: 07.08.09
ALL DIGITAL SHOPS: 04.09.09

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ + + Samples + + +
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/miniload
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... %20Is%20EP

+ + + Press Release + + +

This is… the right moment to put on your platforms. This is… the right time to get your groove on. *This is* a MINILOAD Various Artist *EP* – a moment of truth and you ain’t gonna lose.

There are “Adrian Martin & Eleminal” teaming up together giving a furious start with their title *2 Weeks*. This straight and contagious track is full of beat-sparkles, effective noise and sound conduction. The bass-line hits you full face and feet whipping you to the dancefloor.

Doppelt Gemoppelt” are contributing a *Chill Peak*. After the flamboyant start, this track proves Doppelt Gemoppelt’s ability in making you feel save while taking you from behind at the same time. This is… a calm and steady growing track in its intensity and passion. No edges just a clear bass-line, surrounded by beats & sounds perfectly melting to one big harmony.

Last but not least “Projekt Arlesheim” has been added to *This is…EP* with its first release on MINILOAD, *NoNoNo*. Saying clearly yes, yes, yes to your ears *NoNoNo* is a well structured track containing all elements needed for an orgasmic
journey inside your ears and head.

*This is…* the alpha and the omega, the first and the last the beginning and the end, Hey Man! What are you gonna load…?! If it’s not MINILOAD……

+ + + Tracklisting + + +

1 – Adrian Martin & Eleminal : 2 Weeks 6:29
2 – Doppelt Gemoppelt : Chill Peak 6:28
3 – Projekt Arlesheim : NoNoNo 6:34

+ + + Feedbacks + + +

Abe Duque
"Excellent release. Full support"

Mikael Stavöstrand
"Cool stuff!"

Andrew Grant (DC-10/Barraca/Spain)
"Luv that groove"

Tim Xavier (Clink Rec / Berlin)
"2 weeks" is super great!!!

Alexi Delano
"I like '2weeks the best'"

Heiko Laux (Kanzleramt, Berlin)
"Dig the NONONO"

Chris Fortier
"Digging 2 weeks and Nonono"

Danny Tenaglia
"Thanks Full support !!!"

Marcel Janovsky (Treibstoff Rec / WIR / Treibstoff Klub, Cologne)
"Nice EP 'n groovy stuff - will take NONONO in my box - thanks!"

David Martin (Technique, Leeds)
"Really cool EP - like all of the tracks...
would be really interested to hear some remixes of these tracks!
Thanks DxM"

Karotte (Frankfurt / Cocoon club)
"I like 2 weeks. I will play it"

AKA AKA (Stil vor Talent)
"Full support for 2 weeks!"

Dj Mini (Montreal, Overdose @ Parking...)
"2 weeks rocks. Nonono will definitely be
rocking my early evenings!"

Noah Pred (Thoughtless / Toronto)
"Good production throughout. Enjoyed the dark yet summery feel of 'Chili Peak, but 'NoNoNo' will definitely get the most play.Thanks for sending."

Paul Loraine
"Solid 3 track EP here. loving it and definately playing 2 Weeks & Chill Peak. X"

Andrea Mocce/Nuhar Records
"Positive Ep, with many natural sounds and percussion, i'll play it"

Raymundo Rodriguez
"I'm feeling Chill peak."

+ + + Buy + + +

Beatport
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... %20Is%20EP