[LH026] tonKombinat - Bon Tica

- only
Van Hagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[LH026] tonKombinat - Bon Tica

Post by Van Hagen »

Hey guys,

With a healthy amount of local patriotism we are proud to announce the debut release of a new production duo from Love Hertz' home town Hannover! tonKombinat aka Philipp Fleischer and Jens Van Daak, have been regular Djs on the local scene for years and are now taking the next logical step into the production game. Quite a wise decision as their first release „Bon Tíca“ obviously implies. With some perfectly stripped down house music topped by a wicked little vocal sample these guys will definitely make a mark on from the very beginning. Remixes are courtesy of three more super hot german producers. Sascha Wallus (Dimmer) delivers the minimal techy goods while Roger Prinz from Martin Buttrich's Time Tools camp reworks the track into a beautiful deep but driving house monster. The package is completed by the remix of Whirlpoolsex Music's Bjoern Nafe that focusses more on the techy peak time side of things.

Feedbacks:

"Sascha Wallus Remix Is Great!! Full support!!"
Anderson Noise (Harthouse / Noise Music)

"We'll support the Original"
Channel X (Stil Vor Talent / Upon You / Kassette)

"Bjoern_Nafe Remix is cool. It's the one for me!"
Ken Ishii (R&S)

"I like Björn Nafes Mix!"
Tomcraft (Craft / Great Stuff)

"Another great release on lovehertz - my fav is the sascha wallus remix and the crowds like it too ;)"
Mario Aureo (Bouq / Fullscale Music)

"I like the Roger Prinz mix the best!"
Mateo Murphy (Turbo / Sick Watona)

"Really cool remix by Sascha Wallus, really nice atmosphere, thanks!”
Wehbba (Great Stuff / Blu Fin / Electribe)

"Great release, love them remixes as well, but the one for me to drop is the original! awesome work!"
Pierre Deutschmann (Farbenfroh / Fullscale Music)

"Really love the original! It combines everything i like! defo one of the best lh releases so far!well done - for sure."
Sören Albrecht (Serifen Rec.)

"Amazing release! Sascha_Wallus_Remix and Roger_Prinz_Remix are great!! Total support! The Best!"
Jose Bolumar (Estocastical / Little Green Men)

"this time my fav is the original mix, great job from this guys, cool for a debut ep."
Mild Bang (Substudio Rec.)

"Woow... For me this ep is really really fantastic ...
I like all the tracks but my favorites are the original mix
and remix Roger Prinz. maximum support !!!!
Joseph Maesano (Plus Code Recordings)

"Sascha Wallus for me, nice... deep... tribal... track, will test this weekend!"
Zade Cross (Beef Rec.)

Out now on Beatport!

Your feedback is welcome.

Cheers from Germany,
Hagen - Love Hertz Rec.