asthma

- open
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

asthma

Post by plaster »

... it really sucks, and cos of it, some folks need to change their lifestyle.

damn..i'm like a fish on the shore, trying to catch the air, but there's no sign of ventolin. :(
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

ya, Dan, really sucks. my girl has this problem, and my therapy is this (*)
:)
"smokin' hydroponic"
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Yeah, I´ve got mild asthma, and it can be a pain in the arse. Normally it´s not a problem, but sometimes when I´m in a club and they start pumping out the smoke machines right in my face, that´s no fun! The worst thing for me is strong perfume though. You know when a girl has put so much perfume on you start to wonder if she´s been drinking it? that absolutely wrecks my chest. Can´t stand it!
Renze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Renze »

I got (mild) asthma too, especially during the summer I have to use a lot of ventolin. It really sucks, and it's incredibly hard to explain it to people who don't have it...It's kinda like exhaling through a straw all the time. And it really sucks if you sleep over at a friends place and you forgot your ventolin :evil:

You need to go to the doctor to get you this, plaster!

Asthma is an infection in your lungs and ventolin does nothing to get rid of the infection, it just helps for a short time. This stuff cures that infection.

One slightly positive thing, I can get a flu shot this week because of my asthma. No flu for me this year 8)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Renze wrote:I can get a flu shot this week because of my asthma. No flu for me this year 8)
You know it's not 100% sure that you don't get the flu?
Renze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Renze »

patrick bateman wrote:
Renze wrote:I can get a flu shot this week because of my asthma. No flu for me this year 8)
You know it's not 100% sure that you don't get the flu?
yeah I know...but it's good to take it anyway :)
kexie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kexie »

i had asthma but i did yoga for quite a time, respiration exercises and it healed. i'm very happy about that cause i couldn't sing otherwise. it takes a lot of discipline and practise but it's worth, believe me
snauzberries taste just like snauzberries
www.myspace.com/kexieq
Renze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Renze »

Exercise is very important. I quit going to the gym a few years ago and after that the asthma got worse. Sports will increase your lung capacity. Although I'm still too lazy to go running or something :roll: