Funny thing i wanted to share

- ask away
Hugues31
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Funny thing i wanted to share

Post by Hugues31 »

I was working on a track and listening to it at low level on my computer speaker because of my neighbour ! While i was smoking a cigarette a bit far away from the computer I was a bit surprised by the sound of a snare because I did not put one... And this snare matched perfectly with the rest of the track ! When i came closer to the computer i understood in fact that it was the rythm and the noise of the clock's needle just above the computer ! As my track is 120 bpm and as I launched it (totally randomly) in the rythm of the needle, for one listen i had a noisy clock's needle snare for my track !
I may try to record this noise !!!
Nothing really to do with producing, but funny to see how luck can make the trick :p
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

nicee
kylemcsparron
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kylemcsparron »

If you got some digital clocks too you could make a clock orchestra.
Myfirstcasio
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Myfirstcasio »

:)
xxmmxx
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by xxmmxx »

i work in the city and there's always construction going on, noisy & loud.
I always wear my ipod headphones and listen to minimal music as i get off the bus and walk to work, and you wouldnt believe the number of times i may be listening to a track, and then i hear a big bang, or crash or some other random construction hammer noise that fits in perfectly with the tempo of the song and sounds unique and fits the song perfectly.. its kinda cool!
kylemcsparron
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kylemcsparron »

On a side note.....I always used to love listening to Autobahn on my way to uni, something about all the synth lines on that album just made me really curious about just about everything on that walk.
kylemcsparron
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kylemcsparron »

Thanks for reminding me of good times :)