Who wants to dj more!!!!???

any
crisp
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Who wants to dj more!!!!???

Post by crisp »

I've noticed that there are many dj's and party organisers on this forum. If we all start booking eachother we all be playing out more. This way we'll start growing to some sort of comunity that goes a little further than this forum. Like a real scene! I think it would be real intresting meating with people who ride the same wave. What are you're thoughts about it?

Greetz Crisp
"House is minimalist music, just exactly what the body needs to get it jackin" (Chip E, anno 1986)
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

I like this idea.
We (mnml crew) have plans to organise mnml parties.
This is why we registered this domain in the first place.
We also are looking for the possibility to combine these parties with some kind of compilation cd or vinyl sampler.
Also we see that there is a lot of talent overhere.

As soon as the dates are set we will inform you all.

But it's very interesting to discuss about events together with all the other organisers on this forum. I oganised my first legal party in 1995 so I know something, but sure not everything!
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

Wow, nice one -ix.. :wink:

Looking forward to your plans!
*I support southern fruits*
zzebbirt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zzebbirt »

-ix wrote:I like this idea.
We (mnml crew) have plans to organise mnml parties.
This is why we registered this domain in the first place.
We also are looking for the possibility to combine these parties with some kind of compilation cd or vinyl sampler.
Also we see that there is a lot of talent overhere.

As soon as the dates are set we will inform you all.

But it's very interesting to discuss about events together with all the other organisers on this forum. I oganised my first legal party in 1995 so I know something, but sure not everything!
8)
quincy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by quincy »

Hi there.. still new here , but like the idea.

In Belgium I organise about 10 till 15 events each year, mostly techhouse related party's, but sinds july 2004 I started a new concept named Punk'id. A montlhy techhouse & mnml night at Zazou club. I'm always looking out for some fresh names.

So if you have an intresting "proposal", I'm always prepared to work something out :D eg: I book you & you book me :wink: