[Dope Recordings 052] Dr. Nojoke 'Clikstep Chapter I'

- only
Alert
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Dope Recordings 052] Dr. Nojoke 'Clikstep Chapter I'

Post by Alert »

For our 52nd release, Dope Recordings is excited to announce the genre defying EP, Clikstep Chapter I. from the Berlin artist Dr. Nojoke. This is a fine taste of what Dr. Nojoke likes to call “Clikno”. If you ask us, Clikno is genre defying music that pushes the boundaries of rhythm and sound, taking the listener to an area unexplored by most electronic producers today. Clikstep Chapter I is an excellent blending of the best sounds in electronic music; dub, breaks, and techno mixed together to make one splendid smoothie of psychedelic funk.

Fantasy Parking (Berlin) – This one starts out the release with a swinging groove accentuated by clean cliks and claks. The rolling bass line pulls you along while the broken cadence of the kick drum sends you into an introverted hallucination of pure bliss and overindulgence.

Nobody Sonst – This track feels like taking a roller coaster ride inside of a giant dub-warrior space ship. Blasting off into the intergalactic space station of reggae rhythm, Nobody Sonst, is the perfect example of why we say you cannot easily slide this music into a genre hole.

Panaroma – Takes us back down to earth and places us behind the wheel of a massive dub-techno train, Sending us into a multi-colored sunset of graceful synth lines and dizzying, bouncy, beats. Sweeping swishes and fluttering percussive stabs make this track a perfect head bouncer.

Schnickschnack - This one ends out the release nicely with a hypnotic synth, laid alongside hand drums, slippery bass grooves, and mix of unique sounds that make up the melodic structure of the track. Intensely paced this track brings a sense of urgency to the dance floor that is likely to get people working themselves up into a frenzied state of exhaustion.

Available at Beatport:

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... hapter%201
Last edited by Alert on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

Support! :)
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »

-smurf
Alert
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Alert »

...Thanks!
revy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by revy »

definitely DOPE. good work! :D
Alert
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Alert »

Dr. Nojoke's MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/drnojoke

Please show support by adding him to your pals...
attentat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by attentat »

Thanks for the support people! :P
move like a wild panda.
http://www.communikey.us