(UK)3rdNov A FreeEveningWith SüdElectronic Portable&Lump

any
tigershadow
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

(UK)3rdNov A FreeEveningWith SüdElectronic Portable&Lump

Post by tigershadow »

An Evening With Süd Electronic

A free evening , showcasing the works of 2 of our principal artists , on our roster

Live

Portable ( Süd , Scape , Background , Spectral , Context , Karat , Revolver , Mutek , e.t.c. )
Lump ( Süd , Substatic , Karloff , Textone )

In the 15 years that i have known , Alan Abrahams , a.k.a. Portable , i am still constantly surprised and excited by his sound . Just when you think , you have finally pinned him down , he comes out with another new twist . Fresh from his tour of Japan , & 3 days before his tour of Bogota and Mexico , Portable is back In London ! . He recently brought the infamous Panorama Bar , In Berlin down . ! So Impressive he was , the people behind Ableton , want to do a feature on him . He has a new set , and let me tell you , it is trully amazing .

Our Finnish compatriot Lump , is really coming out with some awesome tracks at the minute . Check his contribution on our Minlove release . Truly great . He has been working on an album , in the summer . This album is a lesson , in all things dubby . He even let me sing on it :) .
I reckon , 2006 , is going to be a big year for him .!

check
www.minlove.net
www.sudelectronic.com
we are currently working on a new site !
www.scape-music.de

Dj'S

Lakuti ( Süd )

Dj Support From

Nick Craddock ( nickcraddock.co.uk)
Fail HDJ ( failme.net)
Marco Shuttle ( Guerilla Lime & Soda )
Cesar ( Circus Company )

Date : Thursday 3rd of November 2005 ( Next Thursday )
Time : 8 pm - Late
Venue : 54 Commercial Street , London E16LT , in the basement of a glam looking Indian Restaurant called Jawani . The entrance
for the basement club is on the side road .
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi? ... 000&icon=x

Nearest Tube : Aldgate East

And It's free , free free free !:)