mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

can't squeeze blood from a stone...

that's a bid ridiculous.. :!:
revy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by revy »

yeah....$80,000 per SONG. and they only nailed her for 24 songs. complete nonsense. greedy bastards
atomik_snail
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by atomik_snail »

They should go after those batsards that download illegal by the pound, not the likes of this woman .."mother of four"...c'mon..24 songs..that's just stupid...Hunt down the owners of download blogs and doddgy sites that rip of artists and such...and i wonder..if the judge..the jourey..the acussation lawyer have all their music downloaded legally..if not...the motherf*ckers should pay as well! I rest my case
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

atomik_snail wrote:They should go after those batsards that download illegal by the pound, not the likes of this woman .."mother of four"...c'mon..24 songs..that's just stupid...Hunt down the owners of download blogs and doddgy sites that rip of artists and such...and i wonder..if the judge..the jourey..the acussation lawyer have all their music downloaded legally..if not...the motherf*ckers should pay as well! I rest my case
no doupt.
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

stuff like this fuels piracy rather than deters it.

ridiculous
revy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by revy »

yeah it just sucks they ruin someone's financial future to make an example of them...when they should just be fixing their business model or researching better ways to stop piracy. or yeah, going after those who are making profits from it!

the only good thing I see out of this, is that she stood up for herself and didn't settle outside of court, and now those big record companies are looking like pretty big assholes...
good_god
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by good_god »

this is the last gasp of the record industry—with a corrupt judge manning the oxygen supply. every person involved in this prosecution is filthier than dog$hit. i hate musicians getting ripped off, but this is not about the musicians. not even a little bit.

this ruling represents everything that is wrong with the U.S.

the sooner the record industry collapses, the better off music will be in general.