Re: Stickies in the Vinyl section

- open
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

U can buy fame in beatport? So u can get in the top 100 by paying?

:roll:
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

miniKAT wrote:U can buy fame in beatport? So u can get in the top 100 by paying?

Nope...
I don't know why John wrote this, because it's not how it works.
Of course you can buy your own track 1 time, and you can have all your friends do the same, but that's the same deal with vinyl.
The banners are not something you buy, they are decided by a panel of the beatport employees every week...
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

patrick bateman wrote:
miniKAT wrote:U can buy fame in beatport? So u can get in the top 100 by paying?

Nope...
Of course you can buy your own track 1 time, and you can have all your friends do the same, but that's the same deal with vinyl.
The banners are not something you buy, they are decided by a panel of the beatport employees every week...
oh, though I would think they have promo spots that u can buy, like showcases, someway to get ur stuff to reach more peeps, like a showcase spot. Thats how a lot of sites make money
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

miniKAT wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:

Nope...
oh, though I would think they have promo spots that u can buy, like showcases, someway to get ur stuff to reach more peeps, like a showcase spot. Thats how a lot of sites make money
they don't..
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

patrick bateman wrote:
miniKAT wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:

Nope...
they don't..
Damn, ok, so I guess my Mnml remix of Soulja-boy Tell'ems "Turn my Swag on" will have to earn its keep on its own, huh?
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

miniKAT wrote:Damn, ok, so I guess my Mnml remix of Soulja-boy Tell'ems "Turn my Swag on" will have to earn its keep on its own, huh?
i wanna hear this if your for real
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

apanell wrote:
miniKAT wrote:Damn, ok, so I guess my Mnml remix of Soulja-boy Tell'ems "Turn my Swag on" will have to earn its keep on its own, huh?
+1
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

Celltek wrote:
apanell wrote:
+1
I was, but now that I thought of it, thats not a bad Idea. could work, no?

I like to mix some hip hop trax with techno, sometimes. quite a bit of 90's hip-hop and todays has minimal type beats. (like classic WU). Better term might be hip hop minimal, I'm probably not making any sense....umm. well.ok heres an example http://soundcloud.com/mkat/mkat-its-my-go, at around 10:30 is a remix of Ol Dirty...I dont know if anyone else ever noticed this in hip-hop, but they're getting more and more techno-ish nowadays with the beats