a track i share to you

- open
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

a track i share to you

Post by juanm2t »

i am tired of this kind of music!
give it a listen and you will now what i am talking about, made that thing like in two hours, and guess what?...some people will say "Oh that thing is dope!", please let`s change a little bit!!!!!!!!!

feel free to listen to this thing:

http://rapidshare.com/files/242403164/I ... f_This.rar
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Maiyal »

Not down for the .rar download. Put it somewhere where people can stream it, please.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

thats pure sh!t. why did you make it?
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

tone-def wrote:thats pure sht. why did you make it?
i do not, i am trying to be sarcastic, making a stupid track that everyone will dance next weekend when i play it.

i am tired of what is happening here in the country, all my giggs where kind of boring while i was playing music, every next dj played music like that track i have showed you and... guess what?...bounch of people dancing.
my last gigg i decided to play the worst music i have... again, guess what? i was kind of the god of decks...isn't it stupid?
so, i opened live thinking about making the easiest music and the most stupid track...i made that track in 85 minutes, then i though "will play this next weekend at a club and will check everyone's reaction"...i know everyone will like it, except me.

i guess it isn't only happening arround here, i checked beatport's minimal top 10 tracks, and non of them where actually minimal, bounch of tracks without gaps of no sound, tracks filled with pads taken from progressive music, some of them look like tribal house progressive or something and what about that italo minimal techno taka taka eh? i am really tired!!!

so where is minimal music? i know everything evolves, but if you evolve something you keep its essence, if you just don't keep its essence you are just developing something else or making a fusion...so why everything is called minimal?...if beatport top ten minimal tracks are actually minimal, then what kind of music will be "matt john - hologram"?
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

let's be more extreme..what kind of music will be then "daniel Bell - Beat Phreak"?
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

i don't get this thread.

"minimal" has been the name for a type of commercial techno for the last few years. once there is minimal sample packs and minimal software and "how to make minimal techno" tutorials in magazines you can't really expect the music to stay relevant.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

if you dont like it, dont hear it or play it

and if no music is out there which you like - make your own !

its simple as that
michielwijnen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by michielwijnen »

BOMB ALERT

(-)