[seta015] Gustavo Bravetti - Orange

- only
funkatron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[seta015] Gustavo Bravetti - Orange

Post by funkatron »

With a career spanning 18 years, Gustavo Bravetti is one of the great talents in the South American electronic scene.

A pioneer in Uruguay, Gustavo started producing in the early 90s while developing his skills as a DJ and a live music performer.

Gustavo is a natural autodidact. He builds his own software for music production and live performance. Internationally recognized for his talents in developing software, hardware and the interaction between them, Gustavo is the creator of 'i-producer' - tutorial videos where he demonstrates advanced production techniques using Ableton Live. Gustavo is also the creator of "Push & Pull" - a software tool that helps to sync Ableton with vinyl.

www.myspace.com/gustavobravetti
www.myspace.com/setalabel

Played and supported by Tiefschwartz, Thomas Schumacher, Federico Milani, Flavio Lodetti, Franco Bianco, Genarro Mastrantonio, Greencross, Gustavo Bravetti, Huggo Rizzo, Kaizels, Ludovic Vendi, Matteo DiMarr, Meskal, Nathan F, Neurotron, Ramon Tapia, Sabb and many more

link:
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... 058/Orange

ENJOY:)
funkatron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by funkatron »

Some feedback:

Ramon Tapia:
"nice one"

Ludovic Vendi:
"dope groovy tracks in it ! full support :)"

Matteo DiMarr:
"Thanks for these tracks.Like both tracks."

Franco Bianco:
"Gustavo did it again! ;) Great ep!"

Federico Milani:
"Very intresting ep. Orange is for me strong track!"

Genarro Mastrantonio:
"Support"

Flavio Lodetti:
"absoluty good tracks!plays sure and support for this boy!"

Nathan F:
"Good release from gustavo! Will play"

Meskal:
"My god,Orange is awesome..perfect for my repertory ;) i'll try it for sure in gigs!"

Neurotron:
"i dig the Hey John...nice peak tune!"

Huggo Rizzo:
"nice package. like the original!"

Greencross:
"Both tracks are massive!! On Orange i love the neo trance melodies, the breakdown is pristine. On Hey John this is not electrohouse, i love the way Gustavo played with the percussion and effects. Will play and chart them. Thanks for the promo"

Kaizels:
"Really nice tracks! But Original mix is the best for me! Danceable rolling groove and melodic feeling. I'm gonna play it in my radioshow Melodica."
sensoreal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Hey John !!!

Post by sensoreal »

Hey John this is not electrohouse, this is a full injection of groovy and danceable techhouse !!! Bravo Gustavo
www.myspace.com/sensoreal

Music is educating the people to be themselfs....
funkatron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by funkatron »

thanx :)