mnml admn

Post by ganik »

multum in parvo
twisted-plastik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by twisted-plastik »

I think I saw this flayer around ten times so far, so I get the point :wink:

or Its maybe a flag for just chat now and you have to have that to show how in Cro was mnml party ??

Or Im I cool enough if I put that flayer too somwere

on topics, since Im from Cro too.

this was a joke :D
deep,down and dirty...
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

twisted-plastik wrote:I think I saw this flayer around ten times so far, so I get the point :wink:
No that wasnt link to poster, on that link is picture gallery if you didnt notice :wink:
multum in parvo
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

@ plaster - at risk of sounding stupid with my lack of knowledge of geography, if you are in Istria, then why don´t you try to hook up with some Italian minimal djs? Then you could cross the border and play with them in italy, and they could come over to guest at parties in Croatia. I don´t know what the minimal scene is like in Italy, but it must be bigger than in Croatia, no??
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

Rich wrote:@ plaster - at risk of sounding stupid with my lack of knowledge of geography, if you are in Istria, then why don´t you try to hook up with some Italian minimal djs? Then you could cross the border and play with them in italy, and they could come over to guest at parties in Croatia. I don´t know what the minimal scene is like in Italy, but it must be bigger than in Croatia, no??

i don't know either... i only met one guy from italy and he offered a remix for one of his projects which got released (that's all). but apart from that, not thanks, they never stood up for anyone here, so why?
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Ah well, was just a suggestion! Try to arrange a minimal party in a city which has links with cheap airlines like easyjet or Ryanair, then maybe some of the board members would make the journey to support it!

Whatever happens, may the force be with you!!!
twisted-plastik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by twisted-plastik »

but...answer me one question....two weeks a go dundov was performing in fun (zupanja). 200 pople came.
what do u think how many pople would come if ganik...litle g...and plaster were performing?[/quote]

To answer the q, around 250 peoples came this saturday on dundow, maybee more, so If the promotion is well done it could be nice....

peace
deep,down and dirty...
novell
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by novell »

twisted-plastik wrote:b
To answer the q, around 250 peoples came this saturday on dundow, maybee more, so If the promotion is well done it could be nice....
but dundov is well known in that area....u really think that people would come to hear someone whos name they heaven't heard before!?