Croatia wake up call

- open
twisted-plastik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Croatia wake up call

Post by twisted-plastik »

I really think as a first step we should organise strictly MNML events in our tribal hard techno country , and as I see here are artists from Zagreb, Sibenik and so on, me from SL. Brod, so if all can participate we could do nice serial of events.

WhaT i ment is for start I can arange place and stuff for do the gig's in my city wich is again Slavonski Brod, so next one would be maybe Zagreb and the MNML crew would go there, and so on and so on.

If we all try to bring crew to our cityes, there would be few MNML events afterall, so its not all DEAD here as long as we are able to do something but write on forum how Croatia sucks..

As I have exp. as promotor and organizator Im up for welcome some mnml minds and to brake the ice as I gave the idea I'll go first !! :wink:

feel free to ad or whatever on this, everyone are welcome but mates from Cro are what I want to hear....

Greetz
deep,down and dirty...
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

It's not completely dead!

http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4269

And please check your emailaddress, i recieve all your topic notifications!

:D
Last edited by -ix on Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

you forgot to mention pula aswell.

i think i'm the only one doing minimal in the region of istria. how fun.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
novell
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by novell »

i think that u are a big time dreamer.
i've traveled all around slavonia and have been in many clubs, so i supose u will agree with me that there is no audience for mnml there.
they are all use to tribal/funky/hard techno without a will to change their music taste.
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

novell wrote:i think that u are a big time dreamer.
i've traveled all around slavonia and have been in many clubs, so i supose u will agree with me that there is no audience for mnml there.
they are all use to tribal/funky/hard techno without a will to change their music taste.
Yo Daniel! How are you doing?
twisted-plastik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by twisted-plastik »

novell wrote:i think that u are a big time dreamer.
At first Im sorry that I want to try something, and insted of you guys say hey great !!! we'll have a gig or two becouse of this you call me a dreamer.

I dont think there were audience anywhere until the minimal force his way to the crowd.
In my city Im the only one who do this kind of music and to tell you I was suprised how much positive reactions I get after doing gig at TV and radio show and I put that mix at live sets.

Anyway if someone want to do gig here in sl. brod for start I can arange for each one a TV gig on our local TV station wich ends with that you get your set recorded with digital stereo sound , on DVD wich can be presented as a promo, and the audience can call during yours set and get free DVD of you spining that night.

And my mail adress is dead so I use ivanberakovic@yahoo.com, I try to change it here but some errors were send to me back.

over and out

dreamer
deep,down and dirty...
kexie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kexie »

-ix wrote:It's not completely dead!

http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4269

yeah! 8) :wink:
the party was full of good vibes!
...mokira and stavostrand were also very nice a while ago..but it lasted only till 23
We hope to get Subtraktiv more in action here in Zagreb, the mnml scene is small thow. step by step.ppl don't even know here what mnml music stands for...so...
snauzberries taste just like snauzberries
www.myspace.com/kexieq
novell
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by novell »

twisted-plastik wrote: ...dreamer..
please don't be ofended. these are just my thoughts.
u have my full support.
but...answer me one question....two weeks a go dundov was performing in fun (zupanja). 200 pople came.
what do u think how many pople would come if ganik...litle g...and plaster were performing?