[TLM023] Noah Pred - Blind Alignments (full-length album)

- only
thoughtless
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[TLM023] Noah Pred - Blind Alignments (full-length album)

Post by thoughtless »

Thoughtless Music presents...

NOAH PRED
Blind Alignments

TLM023

The result of a full winter in the studio, Noah Pred presents his latest work in this ten track outing for Thoughtless. Ranging from immersive techno environments to minimalist excursions and deeper shades of house, 'Blind Alignments' brings Pred's unique touch to the forefront in his first full-length release since 2007...

01. Accord
02. Obstruction
03. Underbelly
04. Pitfalls
05. Hidden Light
06. Cousins (feat. Tobias Hawkins & Martin Jones)
07. The Well
08. Sierra Norte
09. Point Forward
10. Incompletion
11. Continuous Alignment – Album-only Bonus Continuous Mix

“Many thanks for this, lots of great tracks in there - really into it!” - LAURENT GARNIER, F-Comm

“I like 'Pitfalls' the best – will play. Thanks for sending!” - CLAUDE VON STROKE, Dirtybird

“Amazing production! Slick, slick, slick - a really great, cohesive piece of work. I like 'Incompletion' and 'The Well' most of all.” - ADAM MARSHALL, New Kanada

“Great work! Love most of the tracks, really special stuff - full support!” - PABLO BOLIVAR, Regular

"Very nice work with the album - it has both a modern and classic feel and the production sounds very warm. My favorite cut on the album is 'Sierra Norte'; been playing it out and it works well in my sets." - ADULTNAPPER, Audiomatique

“I like the whole album. Noah is very good and offers cool and varied sounds from start to finish. Thanks for sending!” - CHRIS FORTIER, EQ Grey

“What a bunch of strong tracks. You can't go wrong with this one - full support from Frankfurt!” - LUDWIG COENEN, Highgrade

"Amazing collection of tracks, lots of good stuff here. So far our favorites are 'Pitfalls' and 'Cousins'. Thanks for sending - will play for sure!" - SIGNAL DELUXE, Persona

“Really dig this full-length - excellent work, full support! Our favorite tracks are 'Underbelly', and 'Pitfalls' - will be playing those a lot!” - ANIMALTEK, Treibstoff

“Nice tunage here – a solid selection of deeper moods.” - DEEPCHILD, Future Classic

“A stunning new full-length from Noah. Each track has great attention to detail, solid groove, and interesting turns. Highly recommended.” - KARRI O., Resopal

“Great job on the album - tight percussion, techy beats, nice package overall. 'Cousins' is the standout track for me.” - JAMES TEEJ, Rekids

“I thought the album was a great listen back to front. Was totally blown away by a number of the cuts that had me bouncing up and down. A few tracks left me disappointed that they had an end.” - XI, Lo Dubs

“Great album - can really feel the theme throughout. The influence of dark city life sinking in cuts through with each bass line. 'The Well' and 'Cousins' are the ones for me - classy tunes. Would love to get my hands on 'Cousins' for a rework!” - JAMIE KIDD, Metalogic

"Cool tunes as always from Noah Pred - 'Underbelly', 'The Well' and 'Point Forward' are my faves." - TYLER STADIUS, Fabric

Take a listen and buy it now exclusively on BEATPORT - and forward your proof of purchase for the full album to: inform (at) thoughtlessmusic (dot) com for access to a bonus download featuring ringtones and desktop wallpaper!

thoughtlessmusic.com
myspace.com/thoughtlessdigital
thoughtless
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by thoughtless »

Available now on iTunes, Juno, Zero" and fine digital retailers worldwide...