(SAFARI ELECTRONIQUE 0036) DELETE- LES FUNK DEL JAZZ

- wax
sergiomunozdelete
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

(SAFARI ELECTRONIQUE 0036) DELETE- LES FUNK DEL JAZZ

Post by sergiomunozdelete »

Delete aka Sergio Muñoz is back on safari after his huge remix of Johnny D last summer !!! The challenge was big for him to do this third Ep on Safari Electronique. We can say that he did an amazing job on this one. Groovy, teky , housy all done with a smart creativity. Seuil (Eklo / Moon Harbour) made a powerfull remix dark and groovy with a short voice that makes the difference.For sure this Ep will stay with you for a long time.Don’t miss it!!!!

Already supported by: Raresh, Tobi Neumann, Steve Lawler, Anja Schneider, Shlomi Aber, Matthias Tanzmann, Djulz...

Samples @

http://www.decks.de/

http://www.mbeat.de/catalog/Delete-Les- ... 42998.html
Last edited by sergiomunozdelete on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A-Dreamer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by A-Dreamer »

why is it important who 'supports' a certain record ? are we selling nikes or something ? let people decide for themselves if they like it or not
mindful matters
soundcloud.com/son-der
radua
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by radua »

a1 and b2 are wicked!! seuil rmx is a little bit borring in my opinion,but is just a matter of taste.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

a2 is fav
b2 is good
other two are not for me
donet
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by donet »

radua wrote:a1 and b2 are wicked!! seuil rmx is a little bit borring in my opinion,but is just a matter of taste.
I have to say that for me Seuil's track is the best one in this release...
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

Heavy seuil remix (love that bassline!) although the original is totally not my thing...

A2 is pretty good also

B1 undecided :)...This can be a cane if it the whole track is interesting enough, but according to the sample, the track contains a large amount of choas ( 8) ) so that it misses its effect. And also, a problem with these heavy jazz tracks is that they always go in overdrive and stay there too long, making it somewhat boring...anyway, I have to hear the whole track first!
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

yeah seuil rmx is also the best for me
Puzzle_Traxx
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Puzzle_Traxx »

A-Dreamer wrote:why is it important who 'supports' a certain record ? are we selling nikes or something ? let people decide for themselves if they like it or not
ha, i remember you... :)
so your main job here is to complain and judge how other people post?
i understood your critics on mine, but what's so wrong about this one here? and even if YOU think it should be done differently, why always express it?
just read on to the next one...

my thoughts to your question: you can still let people decide by telling SOME ;-) supports. i rather think that for some people those names might even get them an idea what kinda sound to expect. ever thought there are also people here that are maybe thankful for that?

and final question to your question: why do people/labels even post in forums like these? right... because they wanna show the world their music. and because people like you come here and also look for it!

forums don't exist to judge others... you also don't tell any stranger on the street what you don't like about his walking/moving/speaking/looking.

sorry mate!