[DIYNAMIC025] V.A. “Bis Co Budva EP”

- wax
JayBliss
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[DIYNAMIC025] V.A. “Bis Co Budva EP”

Post by JayBliss »

On Side A: Markus Homm, Mihai Popoviciu and Jay Bliss. Three sophisticated artists with releases on Highgrade, Imigrant and Foundation Records. This magical trio created this funky, deep House Track for us, which brims over with groove and energy.

On Side B we are ver happy to welcome a newcomer, who is going to be listened to a lot soon. Felx Feygin grew up in Brooklyn New York, and still lives there. About himself he says: „One day I fell in love with jazz, then we got married and had little deep house babies.“ When you listen to this track, you will know what he means!

And if that was not already enough, there is a fantastic “DOP"-Remix. They are responsile for the fresh sound made in France, and brought us a lot of joy with there releases on Circus Company. And because this trio is something special, the boy sang some lines of the text for this remix themselfes. The outcome is genuine and we are very happy!!!

Samples here: http://www.wordandsound.de/article/58573
JayBliss
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by JayBliss »

Reactions:

2000 and One: “Yeah baby!!! been spinning the bis co for a while now. Very talented crew from romania!!!”
Ali Schwarz - (Tiefschwarz): “Great! I love the dop mixes...”
Anja Schneider: “Wow! Cant wait to play . Great as always.”
Ashley Beedle: “Another grest EP from Diynamic. These guys are doing the business at the moment. Perfect future house music.”
Basti - (Lovebirds): “Hard to say which track is best ... Bis co is a proper 90ies house stomper with a 2009 polish and me likes it. budva Slum dOp Remix sounds like curtis mayfield wasn’t hit by the big stage light and is living deep house on the cote d azur!!”
Basti Schwarz - (Tiefschwarz): “I like the digital bonus...thanxx for the music..”
Break 3000 - (Dirt Crew): “Excellent DOP remix ! Ace ! dark and DEEEEP!”
C-Rock - (Motorcitysoul): “Bis Co for me. Cool n funky!”
Cirillo: “Very strong release also,like the vocal too!”
Claude VonStroke: “Budva - SlumdOp Remix - now that sh!t is mad good...like the movie shaft! And i hate vocals too...but not these.”
Craig Morrison - (Silicone Soul): “Wow!!! Bis Co. & the Slum dOp Mix are mega. Great filter action on the first track and love the vocals from dOp - excellent!”
Damian Lazarus: “Killer as always!!”
Daniel - (Trickski): “The dOP remix is killer! these guys are simply on fire!”
Danilo Plessow - (Motor City D: “Yes, works! dOp are hot at the moment.”
David K: “Amazing tracks, i love the all release... fantastic..:)
DeeJay Magazine Spain: “Stroooong package! "Bis Co" is the sound of these times; "Budva" is pure groove for the dancefloor and dOP remixes are amazin, as always. Will review it next issue!!”
DeeJay Magazine Spain: “I havent words for this stufff... really im a diynamic addict... 10/10 will play and review.”
Deetron: “The DOP mixes are sick, I am really into Bis Co. as well. In the box!”
Dennis Ferrer: “Into the dOp mixes!”
Dennis Ruyer - (Dance Dept. Ho: “What a stunning piece of music , love Bis Co. and dOp remix ... ;)
DJ Deep: “Dop's mixes are D.O.P.E.”
Ewan Pearson: “Really like the dOp mixes.”
Guy Gerber: “Fantastic dop remixes. Will play the originals as well.”
Ian Pooley: “Wickeeeed !! Love it !”
James Flavour - (Dirt Crew): “Super dope record!”
Jimpster: “Excellent! bounces along perfectly and has a lovely vibe to it. will be playing lots. I tell you what, that DOP remix is stunning too! Good work guys.”
Joe 90 - (Kiss FM UK): “Nicely. Bis is my favourite, although some of the twists on budva are interesting.”
Joris Voorn: “Nice one bis.co!”
Jose Maria Ramon - (Ibiza Glob: “Whow Whohw!! 5 stars sound here!! Budva - Slum dOp Remix! is perfect for my morning radio shows on Ibiza Global Radio! The rest are very nice to add on our evening shows! Always respect for Diynamic!!”
Josh Wink: “Nice funky percussive groove on Bis Co & Budva. SLum Dop rmx is moody and deep. Good release.”
Julien Chaptal: “I've been playing Bis Co. for a while, great track, and good reactions. Can't wait to drop Budva tonight!”
Kabale und Liebe: “Bis Co. has been one of my most rocking tracks in my sets for the past 2 months. Absolutely a super rocking track! Also diggin the other track + rmxs.”
Lauhaus: “Bi Co. is an amazing track. markus, mihai & jay did a great job. full support!!!”
Laurent Garnier: “Disco .....i looove u House .....i looove u Techno .....i loooove u It's all there this is great!!!”
Lee Jones - (MyMy): “Bis co is really playable.super groove.”
Len Faki: “Stunning funk! Gonna play this out fot sure!”
Liapin - (Afrilounge): “Next killer from diynamic! like "Bis Co" and the great dOp Remix!”
Liefko - (Afrilounge): “Well done!!! Full support!”
Livio & Roby: “Nice work again for this label ! Bis co is the one for us Full support...”
Luciano: “Super !! Play 100 x!!!”
Marc Poppke: “The Slum dOp Remix is a Bomb!!! Definitely will play this one.”
Marco Resmann: “Bis Co. is wicked! In my case for sure!”
Michel de Hey: “Biss co is the one, label is still great at doing different releases.”
Milton Jackson: “Budva, dop remix is great thanks.”
Nick Hoppner – (MyMy/Panorama): “Really digging the doP remix (bonus track). will play.”
Osunlade: “Budva is clean and pumpin..nice!”
Raveline Magazine Germany: “Disco is back....bis.co has got the groove.”
Ray Okpara: “Bis Co. is my fav. love the filters... also nice voc on budva rmx but not so my sound...”
Rocky - (X-Press 2): “Diynamic has to be one of the most consistant labels out there. They don't disappoint. All tracks winners. Tough call between Bis Co and the Slum Dop mix of Budva for me.”
Shinedoe: “Really a strong ep. I love it, support!”
Shlomi Aber: “Bis Co is the one , great funk.”
Shonky: “Nice release from a nice label.”
Tas - (Pan-Pot): “Very nice tracks, love them.”
Tobi Neumann: “Nice record! i like all track, they are musically strong and and will gonna play them. Fits perfectly to "the sound of now". Full support, thanks.”
Trax Magazine France: “Really nice Ep. "Bis Co" is a really nice summer hit! Will review!”
Varoslav: “Nice release! Bombs rmxs from dop! dope stuff! full support.”
Voitek - (Catz n Dogz): “Both Dop remixes rocks!!!!”
Will Saul: “Absolute peach. I gotta say that the dOp remix is the bomb – my favourite artists right now. Full support as always from yours truely. See you Miami boys!”
Yannick - (Trickski): “Wow! incredible dop remix. loving the slum dop mix. can i have wavs of that one? will defo play a lot!”
Last edited by JayBliss on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

congratz jay bliss - I see you guys going forward constantly. That's good - keep the dream alive !
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

Both tracks are great, but Feygin tune is amaaazing! Super funny
JayBliss
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by JayBliss »

12" and digital out now ...

ImageImage

juno.co.uk / decks.de

Beatport
Katzenjammer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Katzenjammer »

Budva! Crazy track. The Slum Dop remix is cool as well. Bis Co has a nice old school vibe to it.
[url=http://partikel.bandcamp.com]Partikel - Ark 1 out now on tape and digital[/url]
ninu
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ninu »

Bis Co it's the bomb, dancefloor killer
dOP remix good as well
nice release
ostrich
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ostrich »

"Bis Co" is....ohhhh sooo gooood! Top work 8)