[BYSM007] Boon remixes: Xpansul, Ladies on Mars, Tr1pkn1ck..

- only
Buy You Sell Me
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[BYSM007] Boon remixes: Xpansul, Ladies on Mars, Tr1pkn1ck..

Post by Buy You Sell Me »

Label: Buy You Sell Me
Catalog number: BYSM007
Artist: Daniel Boon
Track: Ding Dong
Remixes: Xpansul, Ladies on Mars, Tr1pkn1ck, Nader & Fellow Creature
Release date: 26/03/2009

Mastered by Tim Xavier from Man Made Mastering.

Support from

Chloe Harris (Proton Radio): I love Ladies on Mars and Nader remixes! Great tracks. Really enjoyed the vibes and sounds and will support Ladies mix.

Chris Fortier (Fader Records / 40oz / EQ Grey): Thank you for sending. This is cool as usual for your label. I am digging the Nader and Xpansul remixes. Love Santi Xpansul!

Deepchild (Future Classic / Freerange): All these mixes feel very much lovingly crafted. Me thinks that Ladies on Mars have the edge here. Naff sorta name - killer booty-rich remix. Yeah. Double-yeah, keep 'em coming.

Perc (Perctrax / Kompakt / Drumcode / CLR - UK): Thanks for this, some great remixes in there and definitely one of my favourite releases from you to date. All the remixes are cool but the Xpansul or Tr1pkn1ck remixes will get all the plays from me.

Someone Else (Foundsound): Thanks! The Tr1pkn1ck mix is my favourite.

Tarma Vannas (Proton Music / Proton Radio): Thanks! Nice package of remixes, all good and interesting, but Xpansul remix works the best for me, some well-balanced techno sounds!

Tyler Stadius (Fabric / Sensei / Deepen / Nordic Trax): I'm liking the remix from Xpansul here. Heavy tune.

Xhin (Meerestief): Xpansul remix is great! It works just the way I like, thanks!

PREVIEW/PURCHASE - BUY YOU SELL ME STORE

Also available from:

BEATPORT

DJDOWNLOAD

JUNO

WHAT PEOPLE PLAY

ZERO-INCH
BYSM008 Remute w/ Quenum & Man-L remixes - Out in June

www.myspace.com/buyyousellme
ostrich
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ostrich »

8)
Buy You Sell Me
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Buy You Sell Me »

Also supported by John Tejada!

John Tejada (Fabric / Palette Recordings / Poker Flat Recordings): I like the Daniel Boon Xpansul remix. reminds me of of good techno.
BYSM008 Remute w/ Quenum & Man-L remixes - Out in June

www.myspace.com/buyyousellme