[PUZZLE007] Palzer & Zigon - Jazz Or No EP (Reboot Rmx)

- wax
Puzzle_Traxx
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[PUZZLE007] Palzer & Zigon - Jazz Or No EP (Reboot Rmx)

Post by Puzzle_Traxx »

OUT SOON...

Image Image

Artist: SVEN PALZER & PATRICK ZIGON
Title: JAZZ OR NO EP (w/ Reboot Remixx)
Label: PUZZLE TRAXX
Cat.No.: PUZZLE007

---------- Traxx ---------- click! ;-) ----------

A Jazz Or No?
AA1 Jazz Or No? (Reboot Remixx)
AA2 Soul Driver

+ free bonus download on puzzle-traxx.com against code hidden on vinyl!

---
Puzzle Traxx label head Sven Palzer and key player Patrick Zigon team up for their first EP. As their first collaboration „Quid Pro Quo“ on the Zigon & Friends „Collabo EP“ was more than well-received with the world´s DJ elite, it was just a logical conclusion to follow up with a full own EP. They continue their fusion of nu school house and soulful techno elements and come up with two further proofs, that they are definitely a duo to watch. 
The title track “Jazz Or No?“ is dominated by a bass-heavy intoxicating house groove, that builds up effectively with crispy drums and more and more interacts with jazzy chords. But do a few cymbals and jazzy organs already make this „Jazz Or No?“ Decide yourself!

“Soul Driver“ is what your mum would call more classical Tech House. A chunky tom groove goes hand in hand with a driving housy bassline and a hypnotic chord line and make this a perfect tool for every soulful moment of the night.

Last but not least man-of-the-moment Reboot, who´s at the top of the game due to his releases on Cadenza, Oslo, Raum, La Pena, Below, Motivbank & Cocoon, puts his magic hands on „Jazz Or No?“. His rework keeps the jazzy moments, adds some live played drums, builds his trademark beats around them - et voila - it finally has become even more Jazz than No!
---

early support by: RARESH, 2000 AND ONE, LAURENT GARNIER, D'JULZ, MARTINEZ, AUDIOFLY, SEBO K, GREGOR TRESHER, PEACE DIVISION, LUCA BACCHETTI ...
Last edited by Puzzle_Traxx on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Puzzle_Traxx
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Puzzle_Traxx »

out NOW on vinyl in all well-sorted shops!

and here's what the DJs say...

RARESH: thanks for the cool music once again ! i like a lot reboot remix and original of jazz or no. big love from romania take care

ALI / TIEFSCHWARZ: beautiful!

MARCO CAROLA: really nice.. reboot rmx! :)
DUBFIRE: Rating: 10

BROTHERS VIBE: Props to Sven & Patrick...Nice work! Blazin' Reboot mix! Tks 4 the gr8grooves :)
2000 AND ONE: nice freaky jazz tunes. i will play the original version and the reboot rmx.

LAURENT GARNIER: this works great for me will play it for sure!

D’JULZ: jazz or no is very nice

MARTINEZ: nice ep.. i like the original of Jazz or NO and the reboot remix is pure killer... 

LAUHAUS: very cool ep. lovin' the reboot remix. phat phat bassline!
LIVIO & ROBY: Very good package, full support!!!

AUDIOFLY: loooooovely reboot remix..the original is also great.thanks

ROBERT DIETZ: nice release. original and remix by rebooty are superb. will drop for sure.

SASCHA DIVE: Reboot Remix!

PASCAL FEOS: reboot rmx rocks

SEBO K: schöner release! wird gespielt. danke und grüsse.

GREGOR TRESHER: sounding great, support!

BART SKILS: Nice tracks!

JORIS VOORN: Great EP! Not sure what mix is best, will try them all!

LUCA BACCHETTI: Reboot remix is for me!! groovy!

JOHN SELWAY: don't know if it's jazz, that's up for debate.. but it's a good track either way.

JUSTIN DRAKE/PEACE DIVISION: i really like "jazz or no" its excellent mate
NIMA GORJI: really like Jazz or No, both mixes are great. will support.

PACO USUNA: nice ep all tracks very nice

FEDERICO MOLINARI: reboot rmx for me

DEAN MUSHIN (BEARWEASEL): fucking wicked, absolutely killer - will be using all three cuts... thanks!

MASOMENOS: jazz or no original & remix sound nice… more feedback after proper listen

ANTHONY COLLINS: reboot remix is the bomb !!!

NEKES (Oslo): Sounds Great - full Support

CHRIS CARRIER: nice reboot remix with a dope sub bass

ILARIO ALICANTE: thx! i like reboot rmx

CHRIS WOOD: nice release !! will play!

TONI RIOS: super reboot mix!!!! full support.

GEL ABRIL: love the reboot mix. all the tracks are good tnx. Reboot mix is in my top ten chart.

ARNAUD LE TEXIER (Safari Electronique): The remix from Reboot is reallly good ! I like soul driver also. I will play both . support Arnaud

MARC ROMBOY: Wonderful release, my full support!

ALEX FLITSCH (Connaisseur): Original and Reboot rmx of "Jazz Or Not" sounds really nice... will be played!

KONRAD BLACK: great release! my favorites are the Reboot remix and Soul Driver...

EMERSON: bomb!!! full support

LEMOS: I really like jazz or no the original mix. I don’t like the other two very much but it’s a nice ep.

MIHAI POPOVICIU (Diynamic, Level Non Zero, Bang Bang): i'm totally into the "jazz or no" original, will play out for sure!

MIHALIS SAFRAS: i love soul driver! ace !!! will chart that one!

PHONOGENIC: Love both Jazz or No versions. Will try to support both.

CESAR MERVEILLE (Safari Electronique): Nice release, i like especially jazz or no and the remix :)
SILICONE SOUL: the Reboot mix is dopeousssss! look forward to playing this

JAY BLISS (Hermannstadt Collective, Immigrant, BangBang): Jazz Or No? is my weapon of choice. Both the original and the remix are very good.
KIKI: die drums in reboot remix sind super und das original groovt auch schön! kommt bei mir auf dem teller!

ALEX ATTIAS (Planet E): i love this ep very much. each track is a winner and reboot mix is simply beautiful... Also “Jazzmin” is rite up my street. will play and support both radio and djing

HEIDI (Get Physical): super hot.....lovin the reboot mix

JULIETTA (Harry Klein): nice one!

OLIVER KLEIN: both original are cool. can't decide for one. great package!!

ALEXI DELANO: The Reboot Rmx is the one for me! Deeeeep!!!

BRYAN ZENTZ: i like this. i would say "yes".... its jazzy and quite good! deepness. the drums in the reboot mix are cool. my fave is soul driver though.

ART BLEEK (Resopal): The original of "Jazz Or No" is nice & deep.

DJ F.E.X. (Systematic): Jazz or No? original and reboot rmx are really good, will play and support

LEE VAN DOWSKI: A SIDE AND REMIX FOR ME!!! WILL PLAY......

MARTIN EYERER: phat e.p original and reboot rmx rock it for me!

KOLLEKTIV TURMSTRASSE: We really like the SVEN PALZER & PATRICK ZIGON - Jazz Or No ? - mix.its very nice!

SIAN: reboot mix is radical!

PHIL KIERAN (Soma): sounding good lemme ave em please !!! 

VALENTINO KANZYANI: Thanks for sending, My favourites are Jazz Or No? Original and Reboot Remix...

BLM (Fear Of Flying): Love the Reboot...

RALF KOLLMANN (Mobilee): like the release! original and of course the reboot remix. 

randomPLAY (Puzzle Traxx, Hypercolour, Bloop): i am a 100 % in for this one. Yesyes!

DAVE VEGA (Robert Johnson, Beatport): great release, I like i like! will play all 3 tracks!

NAMITO: nice tunes, really love the deep bass in the reboot remix... cojones!!!!

MICK THAMMER (Puzzle Traxx): and the winner is SOUL DRIVER!

MARCUS SUR (Highgrade): Jazz or No? i would say Yes ;)... i am in love with the original and play it for sure.

TOM MANGAN (Lorna): Loving the reboot remix, will def play this on upcoming trip back to london.

... to be continued ... 8)
A-Dreamer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by A-Dreamer »

something has to be done about the increasingly big list of useless comments from djs who support a release. it's annoying

good original
mindful matters
soundcloud.com/son-der
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

A-Dreamer wrote:something has to be done about the increasingly big list of useless comments from djs who support a release. it's annoying

good original
so true ,

liking reboot
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
Timur Litvinov
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Timur Litvinov »

original
Puzzle_Traxx
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Puzzle_Traxx »

A-Dreamer wrote:something has to be done about the increasingly big list of useless comments from djs who support a release. it's annoying

good original
at least it gained attention and made you reply! ;-)

but to be hornest, you are right. don't like scrolling down countless dj supports myself. and those quotes tend to become longer and longer, which makes the music stand more and more in the background. i was just dead busy and just copy/pasted from my top of the list instead of taking time and picking out a very few... didn't mean to bother you!

thanxx for your hornest reply and i'm happy you (still) like it!
harold_f
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harold_f »

another track or EP with the word jazz in it???

there is nothing "jazz" about this!

reboot, is very generic...

im sure the masses will play this

and the mass amount of feedback, i can really do without..
michael louis
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by michael louis »

i don't know, i'm not sold, i think i need more dj feedback :lol: