[JLY LTD016] - BlazV - Ten Thousand 808 Claps EP [10-03-09]

Post by earresistible »

BlazV - Ten Thousand 808 Claps EP

Label: Jesus Loved You :: Cat. no:JLY LTD016
Release date: 10th March 2009 on Beatport
Format: digital only

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... 86-index=0

1.Ten thousand 808 claps (original)
2.Ten thousand 808 claps (Tomy DeClerque Remix)

Did you tried to count them? Are you for real? Well, we admit. There are less than 10.000 claps in this track. And the 808 is just the name of hardware that was used in producing this uplifting gem from Slovenian Blaz Vrecko. His past releases were supported by artists such as James Zabiela and Flash Brothers, and now he got in bed with Kanzyani’s whole extended family. Both, the energetic original and Tomy DeClerque fingerprint JLY remix escape the book definitions of techno, minimal, trance and electro at the same time. They perfectly sum up the spirit of classic Slovenian techno and wrap the series of driving JLY tracks released in past months at the same time. Already with the next release, you will notice a slight deviation from this path and experience a whole new chapter in label’s sound evolution.

:::::::::::: feedback selection :::::::::::::

Toni Rios
:: Blaz V Ten Thousand 808 Claps (Tomy DeClerque Remix) nice tune. full support.

Wally Lopez
:: I counted and are 9.999 claps.... :)seriously, love both tracks but I..m more into the DeClerque remix... thanks for this!

Jose Maria Ramon / Ibiza Global Radio :: Wahw!!! Declerque..s remix is absolutely great! Sure play!

Mijk Van Dijk
:: I like the phat groove of the Tomy DeClerque Remix. Shall play.

Frank Hartlief :: Great release! Very energetic, it just keeps on rolling :)

Paul Dailey (XM / DJ Times - Boston, MA, USA) :: Both mixes are tight. Glad to see some good old, banging techno making its way back toe JLY. Will be playing both cuts.

Q´Hey
: Original is the bomb!

Jon Rundell :: like the darkness of it, wicked grooves in both mixes..

:::::::::::: links :::::::::::::
www.myspace.com/jesuslovedyou

::::::::::::::::feedback, licensing & info ::::::::::::
tina@jesuslovedyou.net