mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by motf_118 »

get them gigs!
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

codecks wrote:What is a good booking agency supposed to do for its artists ?
I think they have a big network to clubs all over the world, or at leasts in some parts of the world. This means that they will send out newsletters with updates regarding the artists they represent, they offer the clubs special nights and of course try to get the artists on their roster booked....
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

patrick bateman wrote:If you release a digital one that is played and supported by all the big guys then it doesn't matter. [...]
But I don't like the music, which is played by the "big guys" and I don't want produce stuff like that only to get recognized by anyone... :?
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

sven laux wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:If you release a digital one that is played and supported by all the big guys then it doesn't matter. [...]
But I don't like the music, which is played by the "big guys" and I don't want produce stuff like that only to get recognized by anyone... :?
But I guess you know what I mean, no?
If you produce music that NO one plays or get no hype, then of course you will have a hard time to get gigs...
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

sven laux wrote:
And herein you see why artistic integrity and popular success are not always compatible things.
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

Yeah, I already got the point. Mh, seems like everything is really fucked up, I guess...
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

sven laux wrote:Yeah, I already got the point. Mh, seems like everything is really fucked up, I guess...
Why?
What are you doing now to get gigs?
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

I will just release on EP after another on netlabels as well as on digital labels - and I will somehow wait for something...