[JLY LTD015]-STEL-Your Parents Are Here EP (digital only)

- free art
JesusLovedYou
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[JLY LTD015]-STEL-Your Parents Are Here EP (digital only)

Post by JesusLovedYou »

Stel :
Your Parents Are Here EP

Label: Jesus Loved You // Cat. no:JLY LTD015 // Release date: 15th January 2009
// Format: digital only //

Your Parents Are Here (Original Mix ) ISRC: SIA 180500074
Your Parents Are Here (Alternate Version) ISRC: SIA 180500075
Your Parents Are Here (Dejan Milicevic Remix) ISRC: SIA 180500076
Your Parents Are Here (Ian F. Remix) ISRC: SIA 180500078
Your Parents Are Here (Nils Nuernberg Remix) ISRC: SIA 180500079

All tracks written and produced by Stelios Vassiloudis (2008).

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... re_here_ep

Five years is not a long period – at least not at the end of 2008 – if what is being measured is the length of one’s carrier in performing and producing electronic dance music. Experience is by no means the only criteria for musical Excellency nonetheless it certainly is a reference worthy of one’s attention. Although Stelios Vassiloudis aka. Stel may be a fresh figure in the world of electronic music there is one radical difference that distinguishes him form other newcomers. Thanks to his formal musical education and his devotion for musical genres other than electronic Stel did not come to face his new challenge empty-handed.

The influence of this solid musical base is present in all his work, and the new track is no exception. Although “Your Parents Are Here” Stel’s house is not empty: behind the forefront of the almost funky beat and base line lies a rich sphere of fantasy challenging effects and melodies. It is as though some external reality is immanently present in his music constantly breaking the limitations of its genre.

It is often said that the value of a track can be measured by the quality of its remixes. If this is truly the case Your Parents Are Here has a bright future indeed. All remixes are as exciting as the original and they actually function well even by repeated listening. Exciting track indeed that deserves to be given a chance to prove itself on the dance-floor!

:::::::::::: Feedback selection :::::::::::::

Hector Romero Nice one from my man Stel - Happy to see him doing his thing and representing!
Terry Vernixx Very tight! Love what Stel is doing these days. Al 5 mixes are awesome...can't pick a favourite! These tunes will definately be in sets for a long while. Excellent release!
The Viceroy /Tom Godwin Wow what a release - Stel has always provided quality and now here is some more, ace stuff - full support at The Gallery both club and radio show
Wehbba wow, hard to tell which one is my favorite. All tracks are really good.....although dejan's remix has a groove that stands out a bit more, i can still see myself playing his mix, ian's mix and the alternate version all in one set....fantastic release guys

:::::::::::: Links :::::::::::::
www.myspace.com/jesuslovedyou
www.jesuslovedyou.net
www.djstel.com
www.myspace.com/djstel

::::::::::::::::Feedback, Licensing & Additional Information::::::::::::
tina@jesuslovedyou.net
Ludmille
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Ludmille »

YLY ROCKS!