Anyone used an Allen & Heath xone s2 mixer?

- ask away
brownlow
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Anyone used an Allen & Heath xone s2 mixer?

Post by brownlow »

I know it's not necessarily producing talk, but has anyone heard anything about this or used it? I checked out one at the shop the other day and it looked pretty good (though i didnt have a chance to test it) but it is cheaper than a xone 42 and I'm just concerned some corners may have been cut to achieve this price, especially as they sell a rotary version, which is the feature I'm reallly after. A rotary Allen Heath mixer without having to pay over £1000 for the rotary 92 or (swoon) £2500 for the v6 is a great prospect, but I'm just worried there may be some setbacks. Not particularly interested in alarm features it has, etc, and the phones plug is in an odd position but upon closer inspection in the flesh this is solved with a clip for the cable guiding it round the edge.
Anyway, if anyone can shed some more light on this than the very little hear-say there seems to be on the web, it would be most appreciated.
Cheers
Nic
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

well i'm sorry but i haven't even seen this mixer let alone used it. I sure it's good but as good as the V6.

not the most helpful post.

just take a chance and buy it :)