Victor Gonzales- Break Me(dark breakbeat techno)

- music
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Victor Gonzales- Break Me(dark breakbeat techno)

Post by victorgonzales »

So this one I just wrapped up structure wise. I still got a bit of equing and mastering work to do on it. kinda industrial minimal breakbeat techno is what I was going for.

Lemme know what you think

www.logixsr.com/vicgon/break-me.mp3
niminal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by niminal »

Break Me - Definitely Not Broken

A great dark and dirty track with plenty of direction . This track is really well rounded, nothing seems to be left out as there is plenty going off to keep you interested.

I definitely would like to hear a final mix of this and get my hands on a sample pack of this for a remix ;)
...House music is the Essence...
..Breaks are the Backbone..
..Minimal is a Must..

http://kamikazesafety-tainment.blogspot.com/
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

niminal wrote:Break Me - Definitely Not Broken

A great dark and dirty track with plenty of direction . This track is really well rounded, nothing seems to be left out as there is plenty going off to keep you interested.

I definitely would like to hear a final mix of this and get my hands on a sample pack of this for a remix ;)
Ill probably be releasing this on my label with a couple other tracks that have that odd feel such as decay.
Email me at victorgonzales@binge-records.com and Ill send you parts and you can give it a whirl.

May be a while maybe a month before I get around to it but Ill definately let you have at it if you want.