BEST RECORD LABELS OF 2008

- open
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

BEST RECORD LABELS OF 2008

Post by alexx.wolfe »

Write here your favourites for 2008 :D

I know the title for this topic is a little subjective and sugestive...but will put here the labels that surely catched my attention in this year (:

Tic Tac Toe
FVF
Capsula
R&S
Archipel
Kindisch
Sk Supreme
Cecille
Material
Suara
Metroline
Trapez
Tuning Spork
Diynamic
Oslo
Multi Vitamins
Safari Electronique
8bit

etc etc etc
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

einmaleins
minimood
esperanza
ilian tape
vinyl club
eklo
lomidhigh
raum...musik
resopal red
remote area
siteholder
vakant
Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

For me...

Archipel
Dumb Unit
Ecklo
Esperanza
Igloo
Lessizmore
Minibar
SK Supreme
Spectral

maybe some more left....
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

from the 3 user, the one not charting me is a local, from montreal :lol: not that i expect people to support but it shows how much my label is supported at home. I need to leave this place...
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

pheek wrote:from the 3 user, the one not charting me is a local, from montreal :lol: not that i expect people to support but it shows how much my label is supported at home. I need to leave this place...
it's the same for every city
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

patrick bateman wrote:
pheek wrote:from the 3 user, the one not charting me is a local, from montreal :lol: not that i expect people to support but it shows how much my label is supported at home. I need to leave this place...
it's the same for every city
its silly!! :lol:
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

i was trying to name different labels then the guy before me, so that i wouldnt just say the same sh!t the guy before me said. but no offence, i didnt like everything that came out on your label this year but i did buy a couple releases. i guess i forgot musique risquee as well. but yeah...

your label makes niche music...what do you expect in montreal where the highest paid dj's play commercial/top40 bullshit because thats what the majority of people like in this city... theres barely any places in montreal where you could walk in and hear an archipel record being played. it sucks and im suprised you havent left already. the scene is so dead its pathetic but this is kind of off topic. sorry to offend
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

b-ran wrote:
i was trying to name different labels then the guy before me, so that i wouldnt just say the same sht the guy before me said. but no offence, i didnt like everything that came out on your label this year but i did buy a couple releases. i guess i forgot musique risquee as well. but yeah...

your label makes niche music...what do you expect in montreal where the highest paid dj's play commercial/top40 bullshit because thats what the majority of people like in this city... theres barely any places in montreal where you could walk in and hear an archipel record being played. it sucks and im suprised you havent left already. the scene is so dead its pathetic but this is kind of off topic. sorry to offend
no you don't offend at all, you stole the words of my mouth :lol:
Don't take it personally please. ;)