[Puzzle Traxx 006] Mick Thammer - Sweep (+ Markus Fix Rmx)

- wax
Puzzle_Traxx
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[Puzzle Traxx 006] Mick Thammer - Sweep (+ Markus Fix Rmx)

Post by Puzzle_Traxx »

Hi folks,

just a short one to announce, that this is out now on VINYL and BEATPORT:

Mick Thammer "Sweep" [Puzzle Traxx / puzzle006]
01. Original
02. Markus Fix Remix
03. Markus Fix 6am Express (Beatport exclusive)
04. Holger Brauns
05. Clark Parker Remix (Chillout - Beatport exclusive)

+ Miro & Kloeber Remix (puzzle-traxx.com exclusive dwnld against pw hidden on vinyl)

---
Rumors say, an early version of Mick Thammer's "Sweep" already received support by Loco Dice and Ricardo Villalobos. A few years have passed and the final version made it into the hands of Sven Palzer, who immediately signed the track for his label Puzzle Traxx, to give it its well-deserved official release! Now whether Ricardo and Dice have played it or not, one thing is for sure, this weird shuffled catchy tune with its hypnotic FM bass line that walks up and down in filters and octaves over 9 minutes is outstanding and got timeless personality!

Markus Fix, one of the executives of the new Frankfurt House sound, with releases on highly acclaimed labels such as Cecille, Oslo, Be Chosen, Below and Deep Vibes, delivers even two remixes – a thrilling, deep technoid tribal affair and a (Beatport exclusive) minimalistic hypnotic workout for early morning sessions.

Further remixes come from Mick's studio partner Holger Brauns (Flug von Welt, Liebe*Detail) plus, as usual, the puzzle-traxx.com exclusive download (this time by Miro & Kloeber) that is only available against password, which is scratched into runout-groove of the vinyl.
---

>> RAVELINE - MINIMAL RECORD OF THE MONTH 11/08!

and here´s what the DJs say:

RARESH: very nice remixes from markus fix! thank you
TIEFSCHWARZ/ALI: great release! thanks a lot
BROTHERS VIBE: Really diggin' this track! Excellent mixes all around! Markus Fix is the mix I am bumpin' at the moment. Hot stuff!
LOCO DICE: Markus Fix 6AM Mix - Will play it for sure
JOHNNY D: Markus kicks with this 6am mix....
LAURENT GARNIER: really like the 6am mix, as well as Miro's mix would love to play those out
FEDERICO MOLINARI: i like markus mix
M.A.N.D.Y. (Philipp): Cool release!
CASSY: also mir gefallen beide markus fix remixe sehr gut.
PASCAL FEOS: Markus Fix + Miro & Kloebber Rmx klasse!!
MARTINEZ: nice one, thanks. Markus Fix remix is my pick!
REBOOT: Den markus fix remix spiele ich regelmäßig – super track.
KAROTTE: played at Karotte's Kitchen
D'JULZ: i'll play marcus fixx 6am remix, i love the groove here
NICK CURLY: markus fix remixe are my fav
ANTHONY COLLINS: liking very much marcus fix remix !!! great job
ALEX ATTIAS (Planet E): absolutely fabulous ep. all mixes are so great its hard to choose one. i will definitely play some of them and radio support as well. keep on rocking!
SHINEDOE: i like marcus fix 6am Express remix
BART SKILS: very nice release! Markus Fix his 6am rmx sounds very cool. thanks!
KABALE UND LIEBE: i like the markus fix mixes
LAUHAUS: thanx for the music. markus fix's 6am mix is my favourite. will play it for sure.
JIMPSTER: heavy track! love the markus fix remixes too. will be playing these for sure.
SOLOMUN: all mixes are good. but the miro & kloeber mix does it for me.
GREGOR TRESHER: i like markus fix.. 6am mix. cool stuff..
LUCA BACCHETTI: full support!! Markus Fix remix is for me!!
MARCO RESMANN (Mobilee): really like both markus fix interpretations!
BORIS WERNER: my fav is the markus fix, as always nice grooves and vibe...
JOHN SELWAY: I like the slightly off-rhythms of the original, keeping it unique. Of the remixes, Miro & Kloeber is the most interesting for me, cool use of effects to vary the original sound.
RAY OKPARA: markus fix 6am ist mein fav... full support!!!
MARTIN LANDSKY: i like both markus fix remixes...one of the men of the moment...
KIKI: feeling the original! markus fix..s 6 am mix could be nice tool too..
PATRICK ZIGON: Yeah!! Like the whole package, can't decide which mix is my favourite, will play them all!
DUBFIRE: downloaded
MIRCO VIOLI: really love all the markus fix remix !! cool release !!
MARTIN EYERER: markus fix rmx is cool
DANNY TENAGLIA: nice..!
PHONOGENIC (Cocoon, Mood Music): The original is really nice hypnohouse done right. Real sweet timeless bassline stuff. Markus Fix main mix needs to beast heard on a proper PA... Also good stuff from Miro & Kloeber!
AGNÈS (Sthlmaudio): hey, feelin the release ! thanks
SIAN (Poker Flat): my money is the markus fix mix, just enough pressure and tension to rock any afterhours. super.
MIHALIS SAFRAS: i like markus rmx...nice one! will play it!!!

+ further support from Audiofly, Italoboyz, Konrad Black, Sebbo, Dan Drastic, DJ F.E.X., C-Rock, Bearweasel, Phonogenic, Oxia, Thomas Schumacher, Art Bleek, Dave Vega, Stephan Bodzin and maaaany more! ;-)
Last edited by Puzzle_Traxx on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mirco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mirco »

really like all the markus fix remix ! full support!