Traktor Scratch Pro Problem

- open
Okain
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Traktor Scratch Pro Problem

Post by Okain »

I know this is not a Native instrument support forum but maybe someone on this forum can help me or has the same problem :

I can't use traktor scratch pro in absolute mode because of the Calibration failure on both channel. I tryed to re install everything. I have the last version of the software and the audio dj 8 drivers.

Signal looks perfectly normal ( circles ). I have the input turn on vynil control on the dj 8.
I tryed to plug my computer at my friend house who have traktor scratch pro system too. So even with other audio dj 8, timecode vynil, turntables, needles, cables I still have the same calib failed messages. I guess it s a compatibility / software problem.

My comp is an alienware with 2.0 usb, intel core duo 2 at 2ghz, 1go of ram, running with a proper version on windows xp SP 2.

I am getting crazy if anyone could help. Thank you
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

why don't you just go on the NI forums? Those people are foaming at the mouth to help people with problems such as yours. I'd suggest trying different needles. Also, make sure the input signal on the unit is switched to timecode vinyl rather than any other mode.
TwelveHundred
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TwelveHundred »

Check all of your routing and in's out's...

I had some trouble there a few times but thats because I also record into the Audio 8. So thats another line to route.

Work with the routing and don't forget about the mixer mode. You should get it working.

I am also assuming that this is the first time you hooked up pro?