new label

- ask away
willianpires
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

new label

Post by willianpires »

Hello Friends lovers of Minimal

Recently we created a new LABEL where the focus is Minimal, Tech House and Techno.

Club66 Records is a new LABEL and our first RELEASE it will be thrown December 1, 2008 in the stores JUNO and TRACKITDOWN. With this we are opening opportunities for the producing of everybody.

If you have some project it orders for us, if it goes a good project with certainty we can work together, contact us with your project through SENDSPACE or 4SHARED in the e-mail: contact@club66.com.br

King regards

Willian Pires - Club66 Records
www.myspace.com/club66records (still in development)
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

is it a LABEL you are starting?
willianpires
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by willianpires »

Hello Friend,

Yes it is a new Label, we are thirsty in Brazil, I am still developing the myspace that will also be able to be accessed starting from the address www.club66.com.br

Our first release will be thrown December 01, 2008 the original version of the music you can hear in www.myspace.com/willianpires
I am awaiting a producing friend to conclude the remix for official release in the stores already registered: JUNO and TRACKITDOWN

King Regards

Willian Pires
Pong
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Pong »

It s good you are doing something in a county where there is a smaller scene... But I think you better change the name of your label cause for me it sounds like a sex lcub or something, no offence dude...
Anywayzzz

Good luck to you!!!
yacek
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by yacek »

get your label on Beatport...lol.
kwality
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kwality »

What’s with the animosity? This dude’s trying to do something positive for his scene so why the grief? Good luck with the label. I dig Brasil, maybe I’ll send you some beats.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

yeah mate, good luck with your label.

also@yacek- some small labels struggle to get stuff on beatport when they start out.
willianpires
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by willianpires »

Hello Friends!

Thanks to all by wanting good luck!!! I want a lot to defend the scene and all of us artists that we are part of her!!!

kwality: sends yes! I will have the largest pleasure in hearing your work!!!

I hug for all friends!

Thank you