English speakers working in Germany??

- open
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

English speakers working in Germany??

Post by kristofason »

Basically i went to Germany last summer and really enjoyed it,it seemed like such a nice place to be and the people were friendly enough.Not to mention how good the clubs were...I thought ''yes i could live here!'

Has anyone from an english speaking country successfully moved to Germany?What did u do for work?
Does anybody have ideas on what an english speaking person could do for work over there?

Cheers.
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

As long as you don't mention the war.. ;-)
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

What war?
K0$+3k
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by K0$+3k »

Second war probably.They blame themselves like a childrens that something brawl,so it is better not to move this theme i think.
G3rard
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by G3rard »

My ex-girlfriend worked a gap year in Germany for a large company and on her first day she went for lunch with the Managing Director.

After making small talk they got onto what she was studying in University. She studied German Language and History (in her first year) so the manging director asked what period of history she studied. She had actually studied World War 1 & 2 and 20th Century German History but as she didnt really want to say this she panicked and said The Middle Ages. This just happened to be the Managing Directors area of expertise. After reeling a story about some middle age war he found most interesting.
His next question was what was her favourite period of The Middle Ages not having a clue and after a long silence she said...The Middle Middle Ages. He looked at her stupid, they never went for lunch or had a conversation on history again. :D
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

Marcus Stork wrote:As long as you don't mention the war.. ;-)
hehe, basil fawlty for president!
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

G3rard wrote:My ex-girlfriend worked a gap year in Germany for a large company and on her first day she went for lunch with the Managing Director.

After making small talk they got onto what she was studying in University. She studied German Language and History (in her first year) so the manging director asked what period of history she studied. She had actually studied World War 1 & 2 and 20th Century German History but as she didnt really want to say this she panicked and said The Middle Ages. This just happened to be the Managing Directors area of expertise. After reeling a story about some middle age war he found most interesting.
His next question was what was her favourite period of The Middle Ages not having a clue and after a long silence she said...The Middle Middle Ages. He looked at her stupid, they never went for lunch or had a conversation on history again. :D
:lol:
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Evad Streaklov wrote:
Marcus Stork wrote:As long as you don't mention the war.. ;-)
hehe, basil fawlty for president!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k7U-_tJVmw