[Minus 31] Heartthrob - Time For Ensor

- wax
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

To be honest I wasn't really into this one too much. I haven't really picked any of the M_Nus records up since the Marc houle 2LP (which was fucking wicked). The Josh Wink remix on M_nus was also very nice. But lately the music on the label seemed kind of stale and strung out. A1 on this EP was nice though. B2 reminded me of I-F a little bit.
N - Jay
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by N - Jay »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:To be honest I wasn't really into this one too much. I haven't really picked any of the M_Nus records up since the Marc houle 2LP (which was fucking wicked). The Josh Wink remix on M_nus was also very nice. But lately the music on the label seemed kind of stale and strung out. A1 on this EP was nice though. B2 reminded me of I-F a little bit.
Partly I have to agree with that. You cannot always produce dancefloorfriendly tracks(I say this because you mentioned Marc Houle and Josh Wink), but the tracks can still be enormous.
After many releases, M_NUS is still strong! Though not every track on each record is phat, this one has all 4 killers! His way of producing is very solid and very thrilling. I did not like the record on the minimise to maximise LP, but the force is strong in this one...
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

I think most of his work has a really unique time and place.. not something you can just play randomly. I think Thrill could be received by a crowd a little easier then the other tracks on the LP. Have yet to hear it out yet :(... Australians are stupid.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

I think it's a solid release, but it doesn't come near his fantastic track on the minus compilation, which in my opinion was the best track on that compilation.
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

Dopplereffekt wrote:GggggGolumm
Great track - quite evil

Ive really been loving evil minimal techno - or atleast i think it sounds evil.
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
kexie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kexie »

hotpace wrote:I like Golum.
thats my favourite too 8)
snauzberries taste just like snauzberries
www.myspace.com/kexieq
mykegee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mykegee »

christ it's hot

Golum has been stuck in my head for days now.
Not that it's a bad thing. ;)
alland
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by alland »

frickin brilliant. jesse rocks!!!!!!

a.