Post by MarkA »

http://www.rogersanchez.com/portal/inde ... 101#123215

sorry if it's a repost, copied from another forum, terrible thing to happen :(
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

I can't find any verification on this except that post. Def. :( if so!

Some of his mixes here...

http://www.myspace.com/fkalways
"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Damn it takes some serious bad control to come to that stage... Sad to hear that, hope he gets well soon.
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Really sorry to hear this...but did anybody read the whole post? WOW, talk about being tactless...
(On a side note: The party DID continue. The after party was at Zanzibar, which is the old Crystal Pistol, which is the new who-knows-what. Uhm, it was a really messy party. In the bathroom stall I learned how to snort drugs for the first time - howdy, crystal meth!!!!!! wipppppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! - and I'm not sure if that's related to the fact that after leaving the stall, I wandered around with my right tit hanging out of my rave bra for a good 20 minutes, mistaking some weird dude from San Jose (weren't there always weird dudes from San Jo at parties back then?) for my boyfriend and getting into all kinds of more trouble. OK, sorry to sully a beautiful memory.)
dav.id
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dav.id »

:|
tabula rasa
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:Really sorry to hear this...but did anybody read the whole post? WOW, talk about being tactless...
(On a side note: The party DID continue. The after party was at Zanzibar, which is the old Crystal Pistol, which is the new who-knows-what. Uhm, it was a really messy party. In the bathroom stall I learned how to snort drugs for the first time - howdy, crystal meth!!!!!! wipppppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! - and I'm not sure if that's related to the fact that after leaving the stall, I wandered around with my right tit hanging out of my rave bra for a good 20 minutes, mistaking some weird dude from San Jose (weren't there always weird dudes from San Jo at parties back then?) for my boyfriend and getting into all kinds of more trouble. OK, sorry to sully a beautiful memory.)
yeah, all the sensitivity of a stampeding bull.

Frankie Knuckles was DJing at my first proper club night out... early nineties. wicked. poor guy.
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

I went out of my way to catch him playing at Sonar this year. Can't say it was anything spectacular but thought it was opportunity too good to pass on considering he's been DJ'ing since before I was born!

Sorry to hear about his leg.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

ah sad news. diabetes is pretty scary. nearly 10% of people have it. its time to look at our collective diets i think.