fck THE RAIN

- open
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

fck THE RAIN

Post by kristofason »

I know its good for nature and the fields and all that but since i got back to the UK in july it aint stopped,it fuckin ruins everythin,festivals,parties,bbq's,outdoor weddings...whens global warming gonna kick in ?
I reckon its the main reason for the underlying depression and high crime rate in Britain...gloomy fuckin grey skies...

I feel like my summer has been robbed...Im off back to spain pissed off :arrow:
rant over
warren888k
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by warren888k »

tell me about it!

its the same over here in ireland :(
Magnus Molin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Magnus Molin »

Sweden is the worst place on earth when it comes to weather ... BAD WEATHER!

:cry:
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Magnus Molin wrote:Sweden is the worst place on earth when it comes to weather ... BAD WEATHER!

Not true at all.. the only thing that is thrue is that the Swedes thinks so and always complain about the weather!
Living in the UK och other parts in Europe that has alot more shite weather makes you understand that.
But ofcourse it depends on were in the country you live, kinda huge difference between north, south and the middle.
I live in the most stabile region, no hard storms, no heavy snow.. mostly the warmest weather in the summer.
Tromczynski
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Tromczynski »

Amazing how the weather can impact your mood and even your effectiveness when it comes to work, thinking etc.

It's not THAT bad in Poland, though we aren't the hottest place in the universe obviously.
luke78
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by luke78 »

What really annoys me about England though is as soon as we get some nice sunshine, you get everyone going, "Phhhhhh its too hot mate..."
Magnus Molin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Magnus Molin »

luke78 wrote:What really annoys me about England though is as soon as we get some nice sunshine, you get everyone going, "Phhhhhh its too hot mate..."
True!
Magnus Molin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Magnus Molin »

Marcus Stork wrote:
Magnus Molin wrote:Sweden is the worst place on earth when it comes to weather ... BAD WEATHER!

Not true at all.. the only thing that is thrue is that the Swedes thinks so and always complain about the weather!
Living in the UK och other parts in Europe that has alot more shite weather makes you understand that.
But ofcourse it depends on were in the country you live, kinda huge difference between north, south and the middle.
I live in the most stabile region, no hard storms, no heavy snow.. mostly the warmest weather in the summer.
Ofcourse sweden dosen't have the badest weather in the world :D just joking ;)