[Lazerslut 007] - The Horrorist & Miro Pajic - Blueprint

- wax
miro pajic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Lazerslut 007] - The Horrorist & Miro Pajic - Blueprint

Post by miro pajic »

hello everyone....

my first post in this forum about release No.7 on my digi-label LAZERSLUT, another release by myself and industrial-goth-master The Horrorist combining 2 worlds...

after "Gigabytes Numbers" (Lazerslut 005 incl. remixes by Tony Rohr, Harry Axt + more) we have created the next collaborating track called "BLUEPRINT" - a weird and bleepy lowbass pumpin' track followed by 5 excellent remixes....exclusive on beatport!!

on board we have..

FRANCO BIANCO with a deep and dancy voodoo techno remix perfect for every minimal and techno party around!

ELON from Clink / Dumb-Unit comes with a kicking minimal remix perfect for lovers of modern and cold sounding club killers! Next we have our uprising stars from georgia:

GREENBEAM & LEON with their typicall rougher side of clicky minimal techno shaking you with their shuffled drums. Another georgian young talent

LADO with a very great and deep and futuristic remix (watch the low bass!!).

Last but absolutely not least, a superb remix by technical experts
PHÖÖPTÄRT from germany & japan with a dark and mechanic remix blowing your craziest afterhours!!

choose your favourite(s)!!!!

THE HORRORIST & MIRO PAJIC "BLUEPRINT"

www.myspace.com/lazerslutrecordings
www.beatport.com
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by ParanoidDancer »

Hi Miro.

Welcome to the board. I am a big fan of your recent work (see my remarks on your artists profile on last.fm). Every new release on lazerslut is on to look forward to.

We make distinction on this board between free releases and paid releases. We do this because allot of labels are now only releasing in digital format. All commercial music goes in the labels section of the board. Free releases should be posted in the netlabels section.

Also if you name your topic like the example in the sticky post the board user can keep a clear overview of the releases.

I am renaming and moving your topic to the label section. Have fun, I hope you enjoy our community.

Dirk
Last edited by ParanoidDancer on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by ParanoidDancer »

Also, could you please provide the covers for lazerslut 2, 3 and 4? I wasn't able to find them on the internet and beatport doesn't provide covers. It makes the lazerslut section in my iTunes look a little nicer :)

Edit: Miro just send me a PM telling me that the covers are in the image section of the labels myspace, in case anyone else is looking for them.
Last edited by ParanoidDancer on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
donet
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by donet »

Wicked Elon's Remix!!!!