- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Ukawa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

mixmag.info presents John Daly [Wave Music], podcast #13

Post by Ukawa »

dl - http://www.mixmag.info/?action=PodcastDownload&num=13

Your city. I'm from Cork, in the south of Ireland, but I currently live in Galway on the west coast.

Your club. Don't have one here at the moment.

First record bought. The hits album 1, 83/84 or something, featuring such classics as george michael - careless whisper, sister sledge - lost in music, zz top - gimme all your lovin, laura brannigan - self control etc, so not a bad start :)

When (where, how, etc.) did you start deejaying? Started djing in cork, about 98/99 direction. I used to play lounge music, then hip hop for a while, then disco and house music, now I play everything.

Number of records in your collection. I don't count them, but I estimate maybe 1000 or so.

Role model. Anybody who does what they love without compromise.

The most important thing while mixing is…to watch the crowd

My strongest fear is…going deaf

Thing, which is always with you on the journey. Cheap paperback thrillers

Track you're currently working on. Too many unfinished tracks!

Music is…my life.

Your top 5 records: (of the moment)

the band - nothern lights, southern cross (lp)

lerosa - lovers ep

loud e - robolove/ au paradise/ jungleman life

torch song - prepare to energize

prefab sprout - steve mcqueen (lp)

TRACKLIST:

1. pablo bolivar - across the universe (westpark unit heavy dub)

2. acos coolkas - stellar way

3. chaz jankel - 3,000,000 synths

4. amochi - orion

5. anton mitchell - simple life

6. lerosa - circadia

7. lowlow - seablow

8. riz ortolani - il corpo di linda

9. luke hess - believe and recieve

10. convextion - spice tea

11. tony lionni - chase
www.mixmag.info
Le portail de la Musique
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

nice. been hearing some good things about him.
strange
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by strange »

sweet! have a few mixes from him and a bunch of his productions and they're ALL wicked! this dude is on fire both as a DJ AND producer!!

on another note i don't think i've seen ONE of these links to this mixmag site that works... right click / save as = page not found... left click on link to go directly to page = page not found... do google search for page and click on link provided = page not found... what's the deal with this mixmag page already?!?!?!? this holds true for EVERY mix that has been posted from this siteso far! can SOMEONE please put a working link up for this and for any future set coming from this site?!?!?
Spazz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Spazz »

just left-clicked on the link and the mix is downloading pretty smoothly,
tx for the post
i eat tropical melons
strange
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by strange »

i did and got an error message saying the mix could not be downloaded because internet explorer couldn't establish a connection with the server. this is the same message i get with ALL the mixes posted from this site... maybe it's an internet explorer issue... are you using IE or some other platform??
strange
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by strange »

so i just downladed and intalled firefox and tried downloading this set using that insted of internet explorer to see if that was the problem and it isn't... when i tried with firefox it told me it was a HTML doc.

i don't understand why everyone else seems to be able to download this without any problems but i can't....
Ukawa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ukawa »

strange wrote:so i just downladed and intalled firefox and tried downloading this set using that insted of internet explorer to see if that was the problem and it isn't... when i tried with firefox it told me it was a HTML doc.

i don't understand why everyone else seems to be able to download this without any problems but i can't....
in current use opera 9.51...and i dont have a problems....click save as and go...
www.mixmag.info
Le portail de la Musique