Is the..

- open
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Is the..

Post by Rochey »

Is the "out there" french horn or trumpet sample the new pitched down vocal?

I'm not complaining it's just an observation...
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

LOL Do you mean like in Hugo's Sloop?
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

yeah or like Kreon - Shake N Make
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

or sis - trumpet? or frankie - pero? or dozens more that have been coming out the past 2 years at least?

i think spanish vocals are the new pitched down vocal, like La Pena. its a shame, i love the beat of La Pena, but refuse to play music that neither i or the majority of my audience understands what is being said.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

When will you guys learn. Dance is has hijacked and claimed minimal :-)

An example of this was yesterday when I heard the remake of Brubeck Quartet's Take Five, which is one of my all time favourite songs by a guy called Jona on "Get physical".

(-)

Great songs like this don't need to be redone, re-introduced or reinterpreted by anyone!.. except the great Dace Brubeck himself ofcourse.
Last edited by Celltek on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

Celltek wrote:When will you guys learn. Dance is has hijacked and claimed minimal :-)

An example of this was yesterdam when I heard the remake of Brubeck Quartet's Take Five, which is one of my all time favourite songs by a guy called Jona on "Get physical".

(-)

Great songs like this don't need to be redone, re-introduced or reinterpreted by anyone!.. except the great Dace Brubeck himself ofcourse.
arrggh thats horrible and frustrating. if only i had the technical knowledge of some of these producers i swear i would never remix or redo any existing music, EVER.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

stevësto wrote:
Celltek wrote:When will you guys learn. Dance is has hijacked and claimed minimal :-)

An example of this was yesterdam when I heard the remake of Brubeck Quartet's Take Five, which is one of my all time favourite songs by a guy called Jona on "Get physical".

(-)

arrggh thats horrible and frustrating. if only i had the technical knowledge of some of these producers i swear i would never remix or redo any existing music, EVER.
True, and for a label like Get Physical do release this music kinda sets the precedent for other labels to follow suit.

Same happened with Italo Boyz Casanova.. Now its all about the baltic voices, arcodeons, flutes on a minimised house-loop..
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

yeah, absolutly terrible.

About the remix thing mentioned above, its like that thing people always say about remakes, why dont they remake/remix the tracks/movies that didnt quite work but had potential to be something?

it would be a better world.