Thor

Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Thor

Post by Coog »

This man had been keeping a real low profile but just released a 12" on frequency called "mind over matter" with a BCN rmx that definately worth checking out. I've been a big fan of the Icelandic mnml movement for some time and i'm glad to see Thor resurface! I can never forget: aliens don't boogie, but you do, your all lost, find out why. the name of the four tracks found on that record. brilliant! truly minimal.
dersuuzala
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dersuuzala »

yeah thor's done some classic stuff for sure. i'm more of a fan of his collabs with yagya under the sanasol moniker, though.
jorgeds
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Thor

Post by jorgeds »

Coog wrote:This man had been keeping a real low profile but just released a 12" on frequency called "mind over matter" with a BCN rmx that definately worth checking out. I've been a big fan of the Icelandic mnml movement for some time and i'm glad to see Thor resurface! I can never forget: aliens don't boogie, but you do, your all lost, find out why. the name of the four tracks found on that record. brilliant! truly minimal.
Aliens Don't Boogie never leaves my record box!!
intrinsic212
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by intrinsic212 »

I really like the B1 on his new one Coog mentioned. Wish he would do more stuff!
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

the label is frequent not frequency oops! :wink: