Moody Mondays

any
hans
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hans »

crisp wrote:Hey hans,

If you have to work, just don't stay to late, if you stay from 22.00 untill 24.00 you've allready enjoyed a nice warmup!! It's in a small cafe, so it's not a rave-thing, a drink, a chat, and some minimal stuff. That's it!
I allso work on tuesdays!!

oh and it used to be @ Allegria, but now it's @ Apero.
So only hang the bastard a bit.

Greetz
Ok, let me know when the next edition takes place. I can stay with my girl freind, she lives in Leuven
there are no secrets, only hidden answers
crisp
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by crisp »

EXCELLENT!!!!!!
"House is minimalist music, just exactly what the body needs to get it jackin" (Chip E, anno 1986)
crisp
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by crisp »

Moody mondays 23/8 @ Apero (oude markt, Leuven)
starts at 22.00 and is completly free!

dj's: Crisp (resident) , Alex (Club 106, Radio Scopio)

31 year old Alex has been partying half his life. He has had it all, punk, pop, rock, new wave, new beat,... He got hooked on house/techno when he first heard Laurent Garnier play at the second edition of “I love Tecno”. Shortly afterwards that he started to buy vinyl. A bit of everything at first, still looking for his own style. Now he mainly plays house and its many variations, still keeping an open mind for other stuff. Basicly he will buy anything that makes his butt shake. Since 1997 he's a member of Radio Scorpio. Every tuesday night he plays a set at Club 106, which is the radio’s dance program. He has played lots of parties, bars in Belgium. Allso had a residency at Cafe Video. For Moody mondays he will play a special selection off the old and the new. New wave, electro, some minimal stuff, all dipped in a house flavourd sause, and some classics to keep them girlies going!!
"House is minimalist music, just exactly what the body needs to get it jackin" (Chip E, anno 1986)
hans
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hans »

ok, I'll try to be there
hans
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hans »

been there last monday and liked it for sure. Nice warming up by mista crisp. Because of getting up early on tuesday, I did not hear the guest dj though. The music is exellent, and with the school year coming up a fully packed Apero won't be a problem as well
crisp
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by crisp »

Thx for the support dude!!

The next edition is allready planned, check this out!!

6/9 @ Apero (oude markt, leuven)
Starts @ 22.00 h
dj's: Crisp (resident, minimal stuff)
Dawi (deeper then the deepest sea stuff)

ITS COMPLETELY FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Dawi started way back when the animals still spoke (10 odd years or so).
Co-founder of the BeatGeneration parties back in '96, together with his
main man Dj Trasher...went on to become kind of a resident with the
legendary gangsters from "Oase de Pleasure"-crew and their spin-off "Fame sucks". Now member of the Club106-crew @ Scorpio. Considers to be his finest moment (yet) to be playing alongside house-legend Timmy Richardson (The Lounge BXL). Still trying to spread warmth & deepness in this otherwise love-forsaken place we call urth. Favorite quote: "kiss my black ass"

Greetz Crisp
crisp
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by crisp »

RENTON @ Moody Mondays 20/9!!!!!!!

MORE INFO SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetz crisp
Joachim_Heldt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Joachim_Heldt »

wanna come but got a new job and i have to go work at teusday 7.ooam

damn !!!! hopefully i will get a day off soon :lol: