lets play guess the daw!!!

- ask away
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

lets play guess the daw!!!

Post by livecollective »

So, since we are always having debates about rendering quality, everyone render something up and dont say what it is. We'll have some guessing.

:twisted:
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

good idea i'll make two small clips using two different DAW's
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

i think its impossible.
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

i think thats the point we are trying to get at, but i am still curious.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

livecollective wrote:i think thats the point we are trying to get at, but i am still curious.
yeah, thanks mate, i did get that.

the whole thing is a farce, and i hope that someone does expose it.
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

Atheory wrote:
livecollective wrote:i think thats the point we are trying to get at, but i am still curious.

The debate about Lives engine v/s Cubase, rendering sounds better than so and so, etc etc blah blah, that's enough for me. I'm perfectly happy with the sound I'm getting, I'll let those who have far too much time on their hands prove whatever it is they feel they must prove.... Wont make a blind bit of difference to my life. :lol:
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

AK wrote:
Atheory wrote:

The debate about Lives engine v/s Cubase, rendering sounds better than so and so, etc etc blah blah, that's enough for me. I'm perfectly happy with the sound I'm getting, I'll let those who have far too much time on their hands prove whatever it is they feel they must prove.... Wont make a blind bit of difference to my life. :lol:
I know what you mean. So many people slate certain programs, but if they spend as much time getting to know the program as they do slating it they might be able to get some good results.

Anyhow thought I would put a small clip of something I have done to see if any of them hardcore moaners can guess what I used to make this tune.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/owwqks
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

Atheory wrote:i think its impossible.
Well I have live and cubase so I guess I could throw an audio clip into each one then render it out. as wav. See if I can hear any difference.

I have heard fantastic sounding tracks from evey program so I think it has more to do with knowledge of the program and the tools your using in it.