Sherburne's manifesto

- open
harold_f
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harold_f »

patrick bateman wrote:
pheek wrote:I just wrote something from my experience and used some common sense. It's not much in the end. I dont know why but it seems like people are not taking it seriously but some who did, had some records out afterwards.
I received a few thankful mails about it which made me happy.
it was, to me, super common sense, but the problem for these Italian boys are that it's not common sense to them apparently hahaha....

:lol:
didn't you have one of thosee "19 y/o italian boys" remix something for you on your label?
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Sherburne's manifesto

Post by John Clees »

Anonym wrote:
pheek wrote:http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/f ... -in-techno

Mike Shannon (Cynosure, Plus 8)
http://www.cynosure-recordings.com/

Techno should be as faceless as possible... no need to put your pretty face on the cover of your ugly techno record. (Whatever happened to faceless techno bollocks!?)

I have control of all the faceless techno bollocks now if interested see me..... 8)
haha..

or dont chart your own records....

I remember that one as well out of the mass that were submitted..
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

harold_f wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
pheek wrote:I just wrote something from my experience and used some common sense. It's not much in the end. I dont know why but it seems like people are not taking it seriously but some who did, had some records out afterwards.
it was, to me, super common sense, but the problem for these Italian boys are that it's not common sense to them apparently hahaha....

didn't you have one of thosee "19 y/o italian boys" remix something for you on your label?
haha touché
(but he didn't act like one)
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

patrick bateman wrote:
harold_f wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:

haha touché
LOL he got you there :lol:
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Celltek wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
harold_f wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:

haha touché
LOL he got you there :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

haha, assholes Image